Sin and Punishment: Star Successor(Wii) $16 at Newegg

[quote name='ShockandAww']It's been on clearance at Target for awhile also for like $15 (dont remember the exact price but it was less than $25).[/QUOTE]

*sigh* and my dreams have been crushed.:drool:

[quote name='tahgir']*sigh* and my dreams have been crushed.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Well 1) Normal people didn't know about the Target deal, and 2) the Target deals (didn't know there still were any) are SUPER YMMV, so this is much more likely to apply to people.

BUT, I didn't like the game. Got stuck pretty fast, and...I don't know. If you're super into on rails shooters, than sure, go for it, but personally I'd say rent otherwise.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It's been on clearance at Target for awhile also for like $15 (dont remember the exact price but it was less than $25).[/QUOTE]

The lowest it got to at most Targets was $12.48, but you'd be very lucky to find a copy at that price now. In the majority of Targets it will be long gone.

$12.48 to be exact.

[quote name='donssword']Lots of fun. I have playing it single player and 2 player--its a good time. Feels like a far more hyper Rez.[/QUOTE]

I heard the 2nd player doesn't get to do anything but squeeze the trigger and contribute more bullets to the shooting. They don't even get to aim. Is this true? The lack of 2 player actual gameplay is the only thing keeping from buying this game.

[quote name='Stark Rhavyn']I heard the 2nd player doesn't get to do anything but squeeze the trigger and contribute more bullets to the shooting. They don't even get to aim. Is this true? The lack of 2 player actual gameplay is the only thing keeping from buying this game.[/QUOTE]

I thought they aim+shoot but don't have an actual character to control.

Some thoughts:

1) Target is long sold out--this was clearanced before Xmas.

2) Player one controls the character who has 4-way movement (left, right, up, & down) and can run (why run when you can fly?) in Single and Multi-player.

3) In multiplayer, Player 2 gets a reticule and can shoot whatever they want. I do think its odd they don't give you a 2nd player model, but it would likely just take up too much room on the screen and the game is still hella fun. I play this with my kids--I'm Player 1 and they're Player 2--there is so much happening on the screen all at once, you can never completely master each level, so there is lots of replay value, but it never gets frustrating, except in boss fights which should be challenging anyhow.

bread's done
Back