Sin & Punishment Wii $29.99, Wario Ware D.I.Y. DS now $24.99 at P.C. Richard & Son

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
Hey Guys:

Just wanted to let you know about some price drops we just put on our website.

Sin & Punishment for Wii now $29.99 + shipping
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=045496901820

Wario Ware: D.I.Y. for DS now $24.99 + shipping
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=045496740801

These prices are good while supplies last. Most stores have at least 1 or 2 copies of each in stock, so if you're planning on saving the shipping cost please call your local store before going there. Thanks and enjoy! :)

I gotta say this is one of the few wii games that i enjoyed at a gamestop kiosk. This is the best price ive found so far. 32w/shipping is not bad so i bite. Thanks!

That is a damn fine price for a game that is going for $10 more (after tax and shipping) at amazon. Really makes me want to buy a Wii. :)

Nabbed!

I was growing increasingly resigned to the fact that S&P2 would probably go out-of-print before reaching my "bite" price of $30, but there it is. Many thanks!

Great. The site doesn't recognize my Alaskan zip code.

I assure you, we are a state and USPS doesn't charge anymore to ship here any other state.

[quote name='HebiyO']Is this valid in-store? If so, which locations in Manhattan have it in stock.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

A friend checked, and 23rd is empty.

[quote name='HebiyO']Is this valid in-store? If so, which locations in Manhattan have it in stock.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's valid in stores. These copies are going quickly though, so my systems aren't showing the numbers in real time. I suggest calling the store you're interested in :). Here are the numbers for the stores: http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/content.jsp?pageName=StoreLocatorMap

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Great. The site doesn't recognize my Alaskan zip code.

I assure you, we are a state and USPS doesn't charge anymore to ship here any other state.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. We don't ship to Alaska or Hawaii nor do we ship using USPS. :cry: Sorry for the inconvenience!

Welcome back, P.C. Rep. You definitely came back with a one-two punch. Sadly, I have both these games but people should definitely get their hands on these games especially Sin and Punishmet: Star Successor.

I know you've been posting some good deals for P.C. Richard (bought Bayonetta and Borderlands for the 360 when it was $19.99 each in-store). You think there will be other deals down the road for P.C. Richard and Son the same way SHC-Gamer is doing for K-Mart?

[quote name='worrybomb']Welcome back, P.C. Rep. You definitely came back with a one-two punch. Sadly, I have both these games but people should definitely get their hands on these games especially Sin and Punishmet: Star Successor.

I know you've been posting some good deals for P.C. Richard (bought Bayonetta and Borderlands for the 360 when it was $19.99 each in-store). You think there will be other deals down the road for P.C. Richard and Son the same way SHC-Gamer is doing for K-Mart?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the welcome back! There will always be great deals that I can post about. Do you prefer one central post updated as necessary or separate postings for each new deal?

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Thank you for the welcome back! There will always be great deals that I can post about. Do you prefer one central post updated as necessary or separate postings for each new deal?[/QUOTE]

One central post would be excellent! That said I think I will finally get Sin & Punishment :D

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Thank you for the welcome back! There will always be great deals that I can post about. Do you prefer one central post updated as necessary or separate postings for each new deal?[/QUOTE]

I agree with the one central post. This way, you can post any weekly deals, clearance items or any promotion offers that'll be easy for us to find by updating the OP.

We hope to hear from you about more P.C. Richard and Son deals sooner than later. :D

I went to the store on 23rd street in Manhattan and bought Sin & Punishment! It was 29.99 as stated in the OP. There was one copy left. Also, WarioWare D.I.Y was in stock with a few copies (2-4?).

Thanks!

Aw man, looks like S&P2 is dead. I was a foolish fool to wait until now to try and nab it.

Any chance a few more copies might show up online?

[quote name='dstan']Aw man, looks like S&P2 is dead. I was a foolish fool to wait until now to try and nab it.

Any chance a few more copies might show up online?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to see what we can do. I'll let everyone know if we get additional copies for the site :)

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']I'm trying to see what we can do. I'll let everyone know if we get additional copies for the site :)[/QUOTE]Thanks, I really appreciate the effort.

Aw missed it. Awesome to see some more great P.C. Richard & Son deals though! Hope you guys get more copies in.

Sin and Punishment 2 still isn't worth the price they're asking. If you want to play a good Sin and Punishment game, go buy an N64, chop out the plastic tabs preventing you from playing Japanese games, and buy an import Sin and Punishment cartridge. It rules so hard. Treasure hasn't got it anymore.

And this is coming from a guy who is a hardcore fan of the first game and was the only person to reserve the sequel at his local Gamestop.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Sin and Punishment 2 still isn't worth the price they're asking. If you want to play a good Sin and Punishment game, go buy an N64, chop out the plastic tabs preventing you from playing Japanese games, and buy an import Sin and Punishment cartridge. It rules so hard. Treasure hasn't got it anymore.

And this is coming from a guy who is a hardcore fan of the first game and was the only person to reserve the sequel at his local Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

This is the second post of your's I'm responding too today (And about the same topic no less...)

Lemme throw a radical idea out to you (I know it might be mind blowing) but if you have a Wii you can get the game online (see that's the mind blowing part) off of the Wii store :booty: for $12 (bet ya didn't see that comin') and best of all no importing, no mess and more fun. ;) :lol:

And even better is there are no jaded opinions of a fan who's feelings have been hurt. That's a bonus in my book. :)

[quote name='uncle5555']This is the second post of your's I'm responding too today (And about the same topic no less...)

Lemme throw a radical idea out to you (I know it might be mind blowing) but if you have a Wii you can get the game online (see that's the mind blowing part) off of the Wii store :booty: for $12 (bet ya didn't see that comin') and best of all no importing, no mess and more fun. ;) :lol:

And even better is there are no jaded opinions of a fan who's feelings have been hurt. That's a bonus in my book. :)[/QUOTE]

You can pay X amount of money to license a download on your Wii console for however long the Wii infrastructure lasts (see XBOX 1 Live for how long an infrastructure can last), or you can buy a physical copy and a good, reliable console with no infrastructure that's going to be rendered obsolete and play the game and be able to do so for what will probably be a much, much longer period of time.

I'd take the cartridge and the N64.

And Sin and Punishment 1 is not an option for emulation on PC at this time. I know. I tried. And I know that the developers of the emulator I use don't give a crap about it. They currently say "yeah, it's working 100%" even though I own the original cartridge and know how it's supposed to be.

if you don't have a 64, then the prospect of buying a (working well) 64, getting hold of a working well controller for it and buying the import version, well then the download seems awfully, awfully appealing, and you never need to "clean it". I have a 64, and I like having it, but I'd rather have the space back. Moreover, how many games that you've already played do you really continue to play for years and years, or even go back to after years for more then a few minutes? Most people would fire it up, play it for 5 to 10 minutes at most, and then realize that they'd really rather play something they haven't already played. So then the cart is just another thing to store, to move, and perhaps even to lose anyway. In fact, for that kind of nostalgia play, a download is a much better option - the play for five minutes kind of thing. You don't want to have to go through a lot of trouble to get your 5 minute fill in.

[quote name='crunchewy']if you don't have a 64, then the prospect of buying a (working well) 64, getting hold of a working well controller for it and buying the import version, well then the download seems awfully, awfully appealing, and you never need to "clean it". I have a 64, and I like having it, but I'd rather have the space back. Moreover, how many games that you've already played do you really continue to play for years and years, or even go back to after years for more then a few minutes? Most people would fire it up, play it for 5 to 10 minutes at most, and then realize that they'd really rather play something they haven't already played. So then the cart is just another thing to store, to move, and perhaps even to lose anyway. In fact, for that kind of nostalgia play, a download is a much better option - the play for five minutes kind of thing. You don't want to have to go through a lot of trouble to get your 5 minute fill in.[/QUOTE]

Or you can have an attention span greater than 5 minutes. Sin and Punishment demands more than that.

I love my N64, and I play it for great spans when I do play it. I love revisiting so many of its great games.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Is a deal thread really the place to rage against digital distribution of out of print games for relic hardware?[/QUOTE]

It's a discussion about how the sequel is bad and how the merits of physical software of its greatly superior sequel greatly outweigh spotty digital distribution.

bread's done
Back