Sine Mora (Vita digital version) out now on PSN

chimpmeister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Didn't see any posts about this, and its a pretty nice release for Vita! Sine Mora, formerly an XBL-only shmup, is now available on PSN for $9.99:

SINE MORA is a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, SINE MORA is a gorgeous shmup that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, SINE MORA features over 60 weapon combinations to complete each beatifully-crafted stage that form fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHOE4hie2M

Gave the demo a tried, and bought it. Graphic quality is very similar to the console version. Definitely a good purchase at the released price, unlike some of the other vita content.

[quote name='Thomas96']Great game I really like it. Need more shumps on vita[/QUOTE]

Look no further than this week then. Another one released with Big Sky Infinity.

Does Sine Mora give you a copy for both PS3 and Vita, or do you have to purchase separately?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Look no further than this week then. Another one released with Big Sky Infinity.

Does Sine Mora give you a copy for both PS3 and Vita, or do you have to purchase separately?[/QUOTE]

No, its not cross buy; separate purchases.

[quote name='chimpmeister']No, its not cross buy; separate purchases.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I downloaded the demo and wasn't totally in love with it (granted, only played for a few), but without it being cross-buy, I probably will skip it.

bread's done
Back