Sine Mora Vita & PS3 Code Giveaways

[quote name='Link2999']Ah! Couldn't win Pid, hope to win this ^_^ Thanks again :)[/QUOTE]

I'm still giving away Pid, so you'll have a few more chances for that, too.

[quote name='Caspel']First person who sent me a PM was: feroca. For the others, lots of codes being given away via Twitter.[/QUOTE]
Whoa! Really? :O!
When I sent it, it was already 5-6 minutes after this thread was posted; so I was like "well, guess he's flooded with PMs ..so I'll ask if I was too late"..

[quote name='feroca']Whoa! Really? :O!
When I sent it, it was already 5-6 minutes after this thread was posted; so I was like "well, guess he's flooded with PMs ..so I'll ask if I was too late"..[/QUOTE]

Of course! You'll have a code later in your inbox after all my Thanksgiving events =D

[quote name='Caspel']Of course! You'll have a code later in your inbox after all my Thanksgiving events =D[/QUOTE]
Awesome and no need to hurry. :bouncy:
Thanks. :applause:

[quote name='Caspel']haha ok. Expect it soon. To others, I am giving away codes daily at the Twitter account: http://www.twitter.com/adaylatefriend[/QUOTE]
Thanks again! :applause:

And just in case.. :bouncy:
4SE8r.jpg

[quote name='Caspel']Of course! You'll have a code later in your inbox after all my Thanksgiving events =D[/QUOTE]

could I please get one for the ps3? :(

I'd really appreciate one as i bought your game for 360, but Xbox banned my account so i no longer have full access to it. I'd rather play it on VITA anyways.

bread's done
Back