Sing Star Rocks - $1.99 on Amazon? Big pre-order price mistake.

If by some act of god they do honor this and some of you get it who didn't actually want to play it (¬.¬), if you want to sell it for a little bit of profit, rather than trade it in, PM me.

Chances are all I'll want is the game-- you can keep the microphones, as I should have 2 coming from two other singstar games I've imported. I import because I want to music.

[quote name='jezebelseven']If by some act of god they do honor this and some of you get it who didn't actually want to play it (¬.¬), if you want to sell it for a little bit of profit, rather than trade it in, PM me.

Chances are all I'll want is the game-- you can keep the microphones, as I should have 2 coming from two other singstar games I've imported. I import because I want to music.[/quote]

haha well to the ones who ordered it...we just have to hope for less than 2 days that they'll honor it...cuz once its shipped they obviously can't take it back :bouncy:...but im still not holding my breath

I cancelled my order. I felt wrong with 13. I really just wanted to get 1 , but it wouldn't let me cancel 12. So I just said forget it . I felt like stealing if that slight chance it went through. I really only wanted 1 , but I wanted free shipping.

[quote name='Brian9824']Most of us are expecting them to cancel. We just want our $5 gift card[/QUOTE]

for their trauma center wii $0.02 mistake there were no coupons.....

[quote name='Brian9824']did u call them and bitch? If you call and act all upset they tend to give you them.[/QUOTE]

well that would explain it.....maybe when this one gets cancelled, i will have to call....

[quote name='super_nerd']Yeap, but they haven't cancelled my order yet! *crosses fingers*[/quote]

ye same here...mannn just one more day and it MIGHT go thru...hey at le ast im being positive bout this!

Kinda seems like they are using bait and switch cause they have these price errors all the f'n time.

If it can be called bait and switch online.

[quote name='jericho69']Kinda seems like they are using bait and switch cause they have these price errors all the f'n time.

If it can be called bait and switch online.[/quote]

Amen. All of these "mistakes" that have been occuring (not just amazon) makes you wonder. How the fuck does some one confuse 49.99 with 1.99?!?! Last type I checked the 4 was a little too far away from the 1 on a keyboard...typo? And why create a ps3 page at all if you don't want people ordering yet? Do compaines hire complete idiots or is it a modern day version of advertising...

[quote name='coolsteel']Just got an email saying it will be delayed[/quote]

Sing Star Rocks has been delayed? why didn't i get that e-mail...weird...

[quote name='animemaniac14']Sing Star Rocks has been delayed? why didn't i get that e-mail...weird...[/QUOTE]

i got the same email....it now states it is due to ship 11/16/06 and the price is still $1.99

thats weird...i wonder why my order still says:

Shipping estimate: November 13, 2006
Delivery estimate: November 15, 2006

hmmmm...odd...amazon is weird o_O

[quote name='animemaniac14']thats weird...i wonder why my order still says:

Shipping estimate: November 13, 2006
Delivery estimate: November 15, 2006

hmmmm...odd...amazon is weird o_O[/quote]

Hmm...I've got:

Shipping estimate: November 16, 2006
Delivery estimate: November 20, 2006 - November 22, 2006

[quote name='kevzik']
Wtf, I paid for 2-day shipping....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a bummer that's going to cut deep into the $48 you saved on the game already. :roll:

I received the same e-mail as everyone else. My copy is supposed to ship on the 15th and arrive between the 17-20th.

I think these actually may go through. Amazon recently had a pricing mishap on Rainbow Six Vegas (although not a $48 mishap), and those orders haven't been canceled. At least mine hasn't. In the past they usually just outright cancel the orders immediately. Every day that goes by or every non-cancellation e-mail is a good thing in this case.

I too got the delay message. Now stated to ship on 11/16. If this actually goes through, cool. If not I'm not dying to get this game anyway.

[quote name='animemaniac14']i wonder y i STILL haven't gotten an e-mail stating that they're delaying it...WEIRD![/quote]

I never got the email either. But they gladly changed the date on my order status. Grrr.

Hmm, I got my "delayed" email yesterday, but my order might ship tomorrow?

Shipment #1: Not Yet Shipped
Shipping estimate: November 14, 2006
Delivery estimate: November 16, 2006 (More about estimates)

am I just looking at the wrong line??

Just got my cancellation notice. No coupon included.

I'm not going to bitch at Amazon - just at myself for ever believing it would go through.

bread's done
Back