Single-item Lowball for Freemason's Best Friend in a Coma and his Family, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinsword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Edit: Lowball OVER

As some of you know CAG Freemason's best friend is in a coma after having suffered a severe accident. The proceeds of this humble single-item listing will be donated to this cause. Alternatively, it has been encouraged that everyone donate whatever amount they possibly can, through paypal gift at the following email address: [email protected]
Freemason- if this is undesirable please message me and I will remove this request for donations

The following terms are borrowed from Freemason's active Lowball thread found here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305991

1. - Bids END on Tuesday 10-25-11 between the hours of 11 PM EST and 11:30 PM EST. I will make a post to my thread simply stating LOWBALL OVER, when that is done, all bids before that post will be finalized and invoices will be sent within 24 HOURS.
2. - Shipping is $3. DC is included and will be PM/emailed upon mailing. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL I SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITH THE CORRECT SHIPPING!
3. - Starting bids are $1.00, with bid increments of $1.00.
4. - I will take verified paypal or concealed cash only.
5. Please bid with compassion.

On to the item:

PS3

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (good condition w/ slipcover)

Thanks everyone! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool, thank you very much, the listing is fine and again displays why i think this is the greatest bunch of nerds, cheap-asses, and human gaming-beings on the web!

So, I apologize for the confusion :wall: What happened was I imagined the end date had been for Wed. and not Tues.

In all fairness, the last bid before 11:30 was the final bid per what was outlined in the terms (and therefore the winning bid.)

A sincere thanks to all those who bid. Cheers. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back