Singularity Ending

Earmuffin585

CAGiversary!
I got a question ,which is what was the girl doing in the part after the credits? And who was writing on the walls? So is she form 1952 or 2010 and did she die? I am sorry that I needed a explanation to all this ,it is because I watched a video review and they said just don't take story seriously and the story isn't good.

A warning to anyone reading this thread, if you couldn't figure it out from the thread title, there will be spoilers in here.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']I watched a video review and they said just don't take story seriously and the story isn't good.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I couldn't get into the story so I ignored it and focused on the gameplay.

From what I could understand, you were the one who wrote those messages. You were leaving them to yourself, implying that you have gone back in time multiple times trying to fix this event.

I'm guessing you've seen the 3 different endings. The first time I did the ending I wanted to do the "right thing" but I couldn't figure out how to go back and time to kill myself (didn't realize you needed to turn around and use the Singularity). So I ended up shooting both the end characters, lol.

I'm not sure what the girl was doing at the end of the game. I had completely forgotten about her... I don't even remember when she died. I think the devs did a poor job of making you feel attached to the characters.

[quote name='ajh2298']A quick question to all you who played this till the end. So is this game worth a buy or only a rental?[/QUOTE]

rental ,multi is fun but not going to keep around adn you can finish in 8 hours easy!

I speculate that she went back in many times to find a candidate so the future will be fixed , so she leaving a note to herself in 2010 for who to use to save the world. I don't know but the game as good as it is ,the story was not fleshed out good and the lack of character development.

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']Rental.
She Fell in to the past after the ship blast.[/QUOTE]

but I was wondering why was she writing in the book?

The book she is writing is the Mir-12 journal that she uses throught the game. Im assuming she didnt write in it that she is the original author so she doesnt know that she herself wrote it.

(God that sentence sounds confusing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah thanks for explaining the after credits girl bit. I did understand that all too well.
The story is very meh. The good ending I saw coming, but was still slightly amusing.
I rented it and beat it the second day out of my 5 day period. Its got good gameplay, but a LOT of stuff was taken out and/or majorly changed since E3 '09 so I was a bit disappointed.
Good game, few great parts, but nothing super special. I'd say pick it up when it drops to

Nice. The first thread about this is a spoiler-fest. At least it was labeled properly.

Seriously, thank you OP for using some common sense.

I just jumped into the multiplayer for shits and giggles, and it's actually pretty badass. Much like the single player, it rips off other games but it's fun. Extermination mode is like rush from Bad Company combined with Left 4 Dead.

bread's done
Back