Singularity PS3 $15.99 through Amazon

it is an awesome game, the multiplayer is FANTASTIC, if you can catch people playing. the 360 version multiplayer is on and off

Great game. Played through it a few weeks ago. Gave up on the online portion because it was a ghost town. Dont expect to get a lot of matches. Its worth it for the single player though.

Thanks OP. Been wanting to try this game but missed the gamefly end of the year sale. This is a great price with my $10 credit, and it is the one with the graphic novel!

It's still this price on Newegg with free shipping. I'm tempted to bite, don't see it getting much cheaper anytime soon... but you never know.

Huh, isn't this supposed to be one of last year's super underrated gems along with Transformers and Spidey? Really tempted to bite had I not used all my credits today. (Damn you Dead Space 2 CE!) Hopefully it'll still be around for a few more days.

Is this game worth $16 and is there chance of it going lower? I am really on the fence about this game, but upon doing more research i'm leaning to biting. I did adore bioshock. Suggestions anyone?

[quote name='darkitachi']Is this game worth $16 and is there chance of it going lower? I am really on the fence about this game, but upon doing more research i'm leaning to biting. I did adore bioshock. Suggestions anyone?[/QUOTE]

I had to get it. I have free Amazon Prime because I'm a student so free 2 day shipping and the graphic novel may be a nice bonus.

Idk if you have to pay tax but how low do you think it'll get? $10 during a Black Friday sale? With tax and gas, that is almost $16 anyway and probably no novel. Almost all of the $5 places (Sears, K-mart) have stopped reducing the games that low. Maybe you'll get it used at Gamestop 1 day for less than $16? It won't have a Graphic Novel with it though.

Btw, it is still $32.99 used on Gamestop.com.

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']what is the grafic novel? is it a tangible item like a book?[/QUOTE]

It is a big, thick comic. It wasn't all that entertaining, really.

That said - Singularity was a ton of fun and I highly recommend it at this price point. I paid 60 bucks for it at launch and still got my money's worth. The multiplayer is pretty fun, too.

[quote name='shoe478']I had to get it. I have free Amazon Prime because I'm a student so free 2 day shipping and the graphic novel may be a nice bonus.

Idk if you have to pay tax but how low do you think it'll get? $10 during a Black Friday sale? With tax and gas, that is almost $16 anyway and probably no novel. Almost all of the $5 places (Sears, K-mart) have stopped reducing the games that low. Maybe you'll get it used at Gamestop 1 day for less than $16? It won't have a Graphic Novel with it though.

Btw, it is still $32.99 used on Gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right! I have a backlog to go through, as do many, but i can certainly justify this purchase especially considering the time and effort i'd have to go through to get it at this price again. The reviews were pretty good too, but certainly the user feedback is what made me want it more. I hope i enjoy the single player, even if it is a bit short. thanks again.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Do you think Amazon will lower the price on the 360 version if I chat online with their Customer Service reps?[/QUOTE]

No offense but by the time you wait for an answer, you could've already chatted with them :)

Edit:

I just noticed the version WITHOUT the graphic novel is $24.99 lol

Me:Yes...09:03:17
Me:I want to buy Singularity with Graphic Novel for the Xbox 36009:03:31
Me:I noticed that the PS3 version is $15.9909:03:43
Me:But the 360 version is $29.9909:03:53
Me:Can you price match?09:04:01

Nithya Devi:Let me check that. Please wait.09:04:17

Me:eek:k09:04:35

Nithya Devi:Usually, we don't price match. As an exception, I'll reduce the price. Please place the order now and let me know the order number. Please make sure that the items should be shipped and sold by Amazon.com.09:10:53

Me:Thanks...09:11:46
Me:Let me put the order...09:11:51

Nithya Devi:OK.09:12:57

Me:102-7389892-441146009:13:20

Nithya Devi:please wait.09:14:40

Me:Ok09:14:44
Me:I see the new price reflected on my Amazon Account09:17:04
Me:Thanks!09:17:07

Nithya Devi:You're welcome.09:17:19
Nithya Devi: Is there anything else I can do for you today?09:17:27

Me:That would be it... as usual, your Customer Service is top notch.09:17:47
Me:Thanks a lot.09:17:49

Nithya Devi:Thank you for your comments.09:18:38
Nithya Devi:You're welcome.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']And now I have :360: Singularity (with Graphic Novel) for $15.99![/QUOTE]

Let's see if they'll actually just change the price overall on the website for everybody :p

[quote name='Squarehard']Let's see if they'll actually just change the price overall on the website for everybody :p[/QUOTE]

I hope!

[quote name='buffdrew84']f*cking awesome game. Original and great ending[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that? It seems like there are an awful lot of reviews that compare the game to Bioshock, which was the main selling point in me picking it up.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Do we still get the free Prototype game?[/QUOTE]

They said they don't do "price matches" :( (to answer your post from before)...Really wanted the xbox version...I guess I'll wait for another sale.

UAFMC.png

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I contacted Customer Service (via online chat).[/QUOTE]

No luck on my end...I guess I'll try again later. Congrats on the deal.

Decided to grab it from Amazon when I noticed it had free shipping, I've been waiting to use that 10 for 20 credit I got a week or so ago and grabbed this with change to spare and no shipping charges to boot.

Plus with prime you get the 2 day free shipping :) I ordered a couple items from newegg and used their free shipping and it took almost a week to get my items.

bread's done
Back