Singularity PS3/360 -- $19.99 @ NewEgg w/free shipping

Any chance Amazon would price match any of these games at newegg? I kind of doubt it and I regret buying so many amazon gift cards. I really thought they would have the best deals. x_X

I don't think Newegg sells used, do they?

Thanks OP. I've been waiting for this to hit $20.

[quote name='marineal']i think the game can go even lower, the game bombed pretty hard.[/QUOTE]
my price point: hoping to see it at amazon with graphic novel in the $10-15 range.

the game doesn't look too bad, maybe if activi$ion did a better job of marketing it instead of overhyping the same damn cod games every year, it might've stood a chance.

[quote name='marineal']i think the game can go even lower, the game bombed pretty hard.[/QUOTE]

This games been high on my radar for a while but the short single player game has me consistently on the fence about buying. I probably wont pull the trigger.
Bought Wolfenstein for around $13 and change new on Amazon early in the year. I expect this game will go lower than $20 as well.

Picked up the PS3 version from a Target Clearance endcap this past weekend for $14.98 in the metro Detroit area.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Whatever happened to that "$15 and under at Newegg" topic? Not knocking the OP, I'm just honestly wondering.[/QUOTE]

Newegg went through a bit of dry spell in that regard.

[quote name='killer9']new or used?

u can get it used at familyvideo.com for 9.99[/QUOTE]

Ordered mine from familyvideo for 8.99 shipped free w/coupon TURKEY10. Game looks like fun.

This game bombed sales wise... but it is not an indication of the games quality.. a very top quality game and worth playing.

Kevin

bread's done
Back