Sir, That will be an extra $1 if you want the manual....

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
I was at the oldest mom and pop videogames store in Fort wyane recently. I purchased Guardians Crusade for PS1. The kid that rang me up told me that if I wanted the manual I would have to pay an extra dollar.I asked him when they made that rule. He said it has always been in place. So i said "Manuals don't come with the game, and i can buy any manual for a dollar?" Not wanting to be caught in a lie he said sure." so i gave him a list of rare RPG's, He tried to balk, but in the end i walked out with several rare manuals, that got $10-$15 apiece on Ebay....lol.

anyone else have any crazy stories about anoying kids that work part time at your local store?

[quote name='Sinnbox']So i was at the oldest mom and pop videogames store in Fort wyane recently, I purchased Guardians Crusade for PS1, At the cash register the kid that rang me up told me that f i wanted the manual i would have to pay an extra dollar, I asked him when they mad that rule...he said it has always been in place. So i said "Manuals don't come with the game, and i can buy any manual for a dollar?" Not wanting to be caught in a lie he said sure." so i gave him a list of rare RPG's, He tried to balk, but in the end i walked out with several rare manuals, that got $10-$15 on Ebay....lol.

anyone else have any crazy stories about anoying kids that work part time at your local store?[/quote]

what?

I understand what he said, I don't see why you guys are being jerks about it. Just be glad it wasn't a endless wall of text. :booty:

[quote name='Purkeynator']Yeah my head hurts from all the run-on sentences.[/quote]

Sorry, it's fixed.

ok i think i got it:

1. went to buy a game from a mom and pop store
  2. they tell him that it is a $1 if he wants the manuel with the game.
  3. so then he asked if he can buy any manuel
  4. they said yes
  5. he bought a couple of rare manuels
  6. then sold them on ebay

The kid could have easily said the manuals are $1 extra but you must buy the game with the manual. But good job scoring a nice deal.

[quote name='refusedchaos']ok i think i got it:
  1. went to buy a game from a mom and pop store
  2. they tell him that it is a $1 if he wants the manuel with the game.
  3. so then he asked if he can buy any manuel
  4. they said yes
  5. he bought a couple of rare manuels
  6. then sold them on ebay
[/quote]

Cliffnotes ftw

[quote name='Sinnbox']I was at the oldest mom and pop videogames store in Fort wyane recently. I purchased Guardians Crusade for PS1. The kid that rang me up told me that if I wanted the manual I would have to pay an extra dollar.I asked him when they made that rule. He said it has always been in place. So i said "Manuals don't come with the game, and i can buy any manual for a dollar?" Not wanting to be caught in a lie he said sure." so i gave him a list of rare RPG's, He tried to balk, but in the end i walked out with several rare manuals, that got $10-$15 apiece on Ebay....lol.

anyone else have any crazy stories about anoying kids that work part time at your local store?[/quote]

Owned. :applause:

[quote name='reibeatall']Did you manage to grab the Tales of Destiny 2 manual?[/quote]

No, I just thew out some names quick, I tried not to take time to think :roll:

bread's done
Back