Site screwy???

Yeah, it's just CAG. I tried in FF, IE and Chrome - all are the same. The layout is normal again, just can't click on any of the formatting options. I imagine it will just work itself out.

Actually I'm still having formatting issues with individual posts(namely ones I'm trying to edit). It shows the etc type of stuff, to where I can't make heads or tails of where I'm supposed to add in stuff.I was just trying to edit my trade list with the 2 60gb 360 kits I got from Sears yesterday, but I guess I'll have to wait till later to do that.

same here...it somewhat "fixed" it self.....somewhat
good thing it wasnt a virus on my computer
also when i hit enter it doesnt move my text to the next line
wtf?? i didnt write that ""fixed""

My posts don't have spacing when I use the enter button. When I post a link and try to edit the post, it has anchor tags on the url.

No idea if related, but the check-boxes for multiple messages in the PM lists, don't actually check the boxes of the separate messages. Gotta check each of them manually.

Formatting in the editor is jacked up for me also. Made it a pain in the ass to edit my deal post which uses a lot of formatting.

Good to know that the sites Java/WYSIWYG editor being broken isn't just me. While I know HTML, it's still a pain in the ass to post at the moment. Almost thought it was my Java when I couldn't do it on any of my browsers.

The subscribe to thread option doesn't work. It drops me to the bottom of the page. quote marks that are in a quoted post are not displaying correctly. The insert link button when posting is not bringing up the pop up box.

ALL formatting is messed up for me in both forum posts and private messages. All my text shows up as one big block even though I am typing on multiple lines. I also cannot use any of the bold/italic/underline, etc. options at the top of my post. Please fix, I cannot take the block of text!!

Dear CAG, Whatever you did to fuck up the site, please fix it. Signed, Everyone This was written on different lines but it's all one jumbled sentence now

It's completely broken, which happened a few months ago. Though I could at least use Chrome the last time, but it's completely borked on both Chrome and Firefox.

Yeah, it's broken in every single browser. I tried a bunch.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Dear CAG,

Whatever you did to fuck up the site, please fix it.

Signed,

Everyone

This was written on different lines but it's all one jumbled sentence now[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Dear CAG, Whatever you did to fuck up the site, please fix it. Signed, Everyone This was written on different lines but it's all one jumbled sentence now[/QUOTE]

Second'd, third'd, fourth'd and so on to infinity. I don't know HTML code, so I'm stuck doing giant wall o text posts till this(hopefully) gets fixed (soon).

busted busted busted. Can't make new paragraphs. All the tabs on my profile page are just a small list (vertical) of text, no tabs. Clicking on the blinking "1 Unread PM" doesn't create a pop-up like it used to. The site was fine yesterday.

HTML isn't working right either.
are changed to breaks and will not work What I was trying to say is paragraphs are changed to breaks.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']busted busted busted. Can't make new paragraphs. All the tabs on my profile page are just a small list (vertical) of text, no tabs. Clicking on the blinking "1 Unread PM" doesn't create a pop-up like it used to. The site was fine yesterday.[/QUOTE]

+1, sums up every problem I'm having with the site, plus the issue of posts being riddled with html when I try to edit them.

Fortunately creating a new paragraph in html is easy, but yeah, posting is kind of fubar at this point. I'd like to think this is a sign that we're making the transition away from vBulletin soon though, silly as that sounds :p

I guess I noticed this for a week or so on the Mac side only. My PC wasn't (and still isn't) having any issues.

bread's done
Back