Site Suggestion: Portable Gaming Board

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
I think the Gameboy board should be renamed to the 'Portable Gaming Board' so that people have a proper place to talk about the other portables out there. We shouldn't have to post PSP news on the PS2 board, and what about people who want to talk about their neogeo pockets, Ngages, gaming phones, etc?

yea, iwould like more cell phone coverage. i want to knw if certain games are any good, but there are few comprehensive sites (call of duty and punisher if anyone knows)

[quote name='JakeT81588']HOLY SHIT SNEAKY! YOUR AVATAR IS AWESOME![/quote]

thanks, i cropped it out of a t-shirt on split reason.

back on topic, i know cell gaming is niche, but it could have minor coverage. but ti would be really nice for a good board for psp and ds info. id probably use it as my way to find info on rez 2.

Good idea! Thanks.

approved.gif

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JakeT81588']HOLY SHIT SNEAKY! YOUR AVATAR IS AWESOME![/quote]

thanks, i cropped it out of a t-shirt on split reason.

back on topic, i know cell gaming is niche, but it could have minor coverage. but ti would be really nice for a good board for psp and ds info. id probably use it as my way to find info on rez 2.[/quote]

No way! You can't come to this board with an avatar like that and expect to stay on topic! That's asking too much!

But, really, the handheld board is a good idea. It was probably not implemented at the beginning because at that time GameBoy was the only handheld around (cells and NGPC excluded).

[quote name='CheapyD']Good idea! Thanks.

approved.gif
[/quote]

well that was fast. nice to see someones on the ball

::stares angrily at defender::

ikik :lol: all in good humor.

[quote name='CheapyD']Good idea! Thanks.

approved.gif
[/quote]

Thanks for the quick responce and action - you da man Cheapy!

bread's done
Back