Sites that give away gift cards and/or money/PayPal...

I just checked my Prizezombie account, and it says 0 referrals. Have you accumulated any points there yet?

Just used your link to sign up for Bing rewards using my microsoft account. I'll get on it later since I'm about to go to class right now. You might also want to check out Topline if you don't have it. It basically replaces the ads you see on other websites with their own ads and pay you to browse with out doing any special tasks or offers. It does take a bit of time to accumulate points but it works while you're doing your other giftcards sites. So basically earn money while you earn money.
https://www.jointopline.com/?fid=GW4V3K5P3PQQ
Would appreciate it if you used my referral link. Thanks!

I am already signed up for Topline, and they froze my account for "unusual browsing habits" or something like that, and the stupid thing about it, I only did MY normal browsing, so it seems a bit sensative to heavy browsing associated with other giftcard sites. I emailed topline about it, and they said their system would reset after "normal" browsing resumed, but it has NOT even though I have tried limiting the amount that I use it to more what they define as "normal" and it still does not give me any points. So, I have pretty much given up on Topline at this point. So if you have any other referral you would like me to use, let me know, and I will. Thank you.

bread's done
Back