SIXAXIS Dual Shock

Ace-Of-War

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of any upcoming or current deals for a Dual Shock controller? I picked up a Nyko Zero, and It's okay... but it's very difficult to play CoD4 with it. The joysticks aren't precise enough. I think if you've played with the controller you'd know what I was talking about. Anyways, I ended up... uhh... kinda... sorta... breaking my original SIXAXIS heh heh. Yeah, I'm one of those gamers. You should've seen it though, the guy shot me once after I unloaded at least twenty rounds into his chest. So the controller might have slipped out of my hand against the wall. So what? Well, whatever happened, the L1 and L2 buttons aren't there anymore. So I can't aim my rifles or throw any special grenades. Shoot, I don't even really care about the Dual Shock all that much, I'll take another regular SIXAXIS if the price is right. Anyone know where I could look?

[quote name='Ace-Of-War'] I ended up... uhh... kinda... sorta... breaking my original SIXAXIS heh heh. Yeah, I'm one of those gamers. You should've seen it though, the guy shot me once after I unloaded at least twenty rounds into his chest. So the controller might have slipped out of my hand against the wall. So what? Well, whatever happened, the L1 and L2 buttons aren't there anymore. [/quote]

:D:applause::roll::bouncy: HAHAHA! dude... good luck in your search. Try to control your anger next time.. Cause breaking things will only ruined yourself.

I know what you mean! I'm also one of those gamers, one of my Xbox 360 controllers is faulty because of a similar incident.

As for a controllers, I haven't seen any deals for one, your best bet would be ebay or craigslist. There's always someone here in SoCal selling one from time to time. Good luck in your search!

My favorite controller story is when I chucked my Wavebird. The batteries came flying out, but the battery case was still on. I imagine the case snapped back on during the tumble, but it was pretty cool nonetheless.

Haha, I can usually maintain myself pretty well, it's just the First Person Shooters that drive me crazy. [quote name='mikeyhegs']gamedealdaily.com has the sixaxis for $23.95. Not sure about their shipping tho.

http://gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=3 - sixaxis, used

http://gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=960 - sixaxis and $20 playstation network card

good luck...and maybe consider anger management :)[/quote]

Thanks man I'll probably pick one up. [quote name='Tom Ato'] My favorite controller story is when I chucked my Wavebird. The batteries came flying out, but the battery case was still on. I imagine the case snapped back on during the tumble, but it was pretty cool nonetheless. [/quote] Oh wow, that's pretty crazy.

bread's done
Back