Skate 2 on the console of your choice

SavePointSean

CAG Veteran
I write for savepointonline.com, it's a rather new gaming news site. An upstart, if you will. Anyway we are looking to build our community a little bit, so we decided it would be easier to simply buy you off. You're welcome.

We discussed this in our most recent podcast but to save you the trouble of listening to it, here's the skinny:

We are having a little contest this week and all we ask is that you come and check out our site a little. Post a comment or two and tell us what you think. What did you like? Hate? Comment on a post or two, listen to and comment on the podcast perhaps, and maybe stick around for a little more. Anyone who posts a comment between now and Friday, January the 23rd at noon EST is eligible to receive a free copy of Skate 2 on the console of his or her choice.

There is only one true guideline: No spam. I mean, we ask that you be as constructive as possible in your critique and keep your comments on posts relevant, but that's up to you really.

We started this website for the benefit of the gaming community at large, so all comments on the site will be taken seriously and all relevant ones will be considered for the contest. The winner will be announced on the next episode of Gameocalypse to be posted on the 24th.

Just be sure that when you leave a comment that the email address you type in is accurate, as that is how we will contact you in the end.

Thanks, and we hope to run into you again at www.savepointonline.com

heh,Good late birthday gift(22nd).Thanks!entered.
Nice layout.very simple.Like the choice of color.And everything else is growing on me

Last edited by a moderator:
Site looks very nice, I'll leave a few comments there, but please, could you consider changing the comment input colors (for the boxes)? You have the background for those set to white, and also the text set to white, which makes what your typing for your name / e-mail impossible to see, unless you highlight it (atleast that's how it shows up for me in Firefox).

I checked it out too and actually liked it more than I thought I would. I spent a lot time browsing articles and comments, and leaving some comments of my own. I also listened to your newest podcast and I'm downloading an older one as I type this. As I said in one of my comments, I added your site to my favorites and I rarely do that.

If I had to change one thing (though it's a small gripe), it would be the website logo as someone also mentioned in the comments. I love the whole Save Point idea, but the graphics of the logo seems like something you would almost see on a spam website. But that's only a small gripe as the website itself is very organized and clutter-free. I'll be visiting your website more often now and good luck with everything.

Easy to navigate interface is definitely a plus in my book.

The background could use a bit of work though. You can see it's repetition not matching up with the other sets.

Otherwise though, keep up the good job!

[quote name='Traced-Velocity']The background could use a bit of work though. You can see it's repetition not matching up with the other sets.[/QUOTE]

This is my single gripe, otherwise I like the site. I'm downloading a podcast as I type.

bread's done
Back