Skies of Arcadia LEgends 24.99 used at GS/EB

[quote name='WarlordFDC']Since you have played both is the GC version really worth it?

I have it for the DC and was wondering if it was even worth getting the GC one.

What new content did they end up adding?[/quote]
You know that scar on Vyse's cheek that you never knew how he got it, theres this really lengthy sidequest that shows you exactly how it happened. I won't spoil it for you unless you want me to, also its possible to get all the chams in this one without going online to download hamachou island which is connected to the "scar quest" which pretty much spans most of the game. Besides that there are bounty quests, where you can hunt down pirates with bounties on their heads and try and take'em down, theres some guys pretending to be you, and theres also Lord Zivilyn Bane who IMO is just sick, its also MUCH MUCH harder to get the Legend rank, in the dc version i didn't even try and achieved it. All in all I think it was worth the purchase, sure its just like an updated version, but it had enough new things to satisfy me, hope this helps.

Edit: Oh that you can get some really crazy items from the sidequest, my vyse was dealing 4k with pirates wrath

Arg I bought this game on impulse because it was just after the reprint and I thought it was rare. Not that I didn't want it, I just was way more excited than I should have been when I got it.

bread's done
Back