Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC) $19.99 NEW and shipped free at GameStop.com

Good find newbie!

I know a lot of people got it for $20 at Outpost (I did). Do you think we'll start seeing it in stores for this price?

This might be like Tactics Ogre (GBA), gamestop had them onstock for $24.99 when everyone else didnt have any, I doubt this is a reprint.. must have discovered an old stack of Skies 8) Get one if you can..

dam they blocked gamestop at my school, gonna have to check it out when i get home. good find though.

perhaps the best newbie find I've seen since I've been here. Nice one. I was thinking about getting one from outpost, but they are always in back stock and I don't wanna wait around to see if they will honor the backorder.

Thanks for the tip, EdsHead. Been wanting to pick this up for a while and the free shipping certainly helped make up my mind. Now's the part when I curse this site for making me spent too much money. Curse you, CAG!!!

Hot dog! Been wanting this one ever since Best Buy had it for $9.99 months ago (but of course they never shipped it and canceled my order). Hooray for a good find!

Back in production or not, I don't care, I grabbed myself a copy. I missed both the Outpost deal and the Best Buy "deal", so I'm glad to finally get it.

I got denied the $10 bestbuy deal too, not as cheap but I've been wanting to give this game a try for a while now, and this time it should actually ship.

I work with a dvd / game / music distributor on a daily basis, it's not back in production it just hasn't been ordered in months.

Basically the distributors had a huge back stock and cut the price down to 12-14$ each to clean them out.

Have a nice day ;P

[quote name='superstevedogg']Hrm....it says its "en route" to my local gamestop. I will probably just reserve it there.[/quote]

I'd check prices first. They dont always agree on prices between web and B&M.

Wow guys, keep the deals coming.

Gotta spend that tax rebate on something.

If Oklahoma State can continue to flourish in the Final Four, I'll need a lot more good deals to splurge on.

Price seems to be up to $25 now. You have to go to the actual product page, if you look from the search results it still says $20.

I doubt they'll raise the price for those who already ordered, but anyone on the fence better grab it lest it goes higher.

Wow, you're right. I just ordered a few minutes ago. Must have just added it to my cart before the price change. Lucked out.

Also picked up Mafia for $10 and Mucho Tropico for $10

This game is still 20 bucks at Fry's B&M. I know the one in woodland hills still had a fat stack if anyone is interested.

Thank you for the deal! I heard many good things about this game at other message boards and knew I couldn't pass up a brand new copy. Esp since I got my order in before the price increase, and the order tracking still shows 19.99 so all is good thus far :)

I got this game in the outpost deal and I loved it. I had a very elusive time time procurring it. i originally had it on Dreamcast but my copy locked up about two hours into the game. I then missed out on the infamous Best buy deal, But the wait was well worth it a very refreshing RPG that really needs but probably wont get a sequel.

damn this thing was impossible to find and expensive a couple months ago so i paid 50 at game crazy and still havent opened it. now theres multiple opportunities for 20 25 that sux

[quote name='jlarlee']I got this game in the outpost deal and I loved it. I had a very elusive time time procurring it. i originally had it on Dreamcast but my copy locked up about two hours into the game. I then missed out on the infamous Best buy deal, But the wait was well worth it a very refreshing RPG that really needs but probably wont get a sequel.[/quote]

Sega recently said they are in the planning stages for Skies of Arcadia 2.

You can also purchase this game on ebay from gamestop's ebay account for a buy it now of $19.99. You can then use the code mentioned by CheapyD to get free shipping for a total of $19.99 shipped.

San Marcos Fry's had about 20 copies when I was in last night if anyone still hasn't jumped on this yet.

OOOO, finally a low enough price to make my cheap ass buy it. I've wanted to buy this game since...well, since i played a demo on Dreamcast. Thanks for the heads-up. Now if only the shipping didn't take so long -_-'.

bread's done
Back