Skies of Arcadia

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm looking for this classic rpg for either Dreamcast or Gamecube, whichever is cheapest. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it a few years ago when it was cheap/readily available :\

Do as I did

go to a local Gamecrazy and have them order a pre-owned copy from one of their stores in the United States, it was only $15 total to have it shipped and purchased (game is $9.99)

[quote name='Poor2More']Do as I did

go to a local Gamecrazy and have them order a pre-owned copy from one of their stores in the United States, it was only $15 total to have it shipped and purchased (game is $9.99)[/QUOTE]
Do you think that would work for a non-Gamecrazy Hollywood video? The nearest Gamecrazy to me is like 40 min away but I have Hollywood video right down the road.

[quote name='Poor2More']go to a local Gamecrazy and have them order a pre-owned copy from one of their stores in the United States, it was only $15 total to have it shipped and purchased (game is $9.99)[/QUOTE]

Dang, that's not too bad considering what it's selling for on Amazon...

[quote name='MrKing']awesome game on the Dreamcast, much better than Grandia 2[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember when they both came out around the same time and seemed to battle for the hot RPG near the end of the DC's life. Sadly, I chose neither -- I was waiting for a new Shining game. :cry:

I did not realize how rare this game has gotten. I probably should get around to finishing my copy that I got a few years ago for $15.

Also I forgot what they were but there were a number of differences between the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions. What were they exactly?

apparently you cannot play the dreamcast version on wii...

just kidding - the gamecube version has some more side missions and less random battles - both are pretty highly acclaimed tho

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']Also I forgot what they were but there were a number of differences between the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions. What were they exactly?[/QUOTE]

Working from memory...

There was an additional side mission for capturing Moonfish. Doing this gets you alot of awesome gear, including some of the better weapons in the game.

There were also "wanted" missions, which essentially consist of new boss fights, some of which are among the toughest in the game. In addition, a new side story involving a girl who attacks you at certain parts with a scythe.

bread's done
Back