Skinning Windows?

Sir_Fragalot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ok well I am kinda interested in skinning windows if possible. I am currently using XP with the basics. What I am looking for is either a place for skins I can download and install or a program that does it for me that is safe (as in I can revert back to the original windows theme and uninstall it), and doesn't bog my machine down (since I am a heavy gamer). I don't care if it is a whole shell skin or just a skin.

I am looking for good reccomendations because some places I been too looking at this stuff looks a bit shady.

Thanks

I had two good places when I used to use XP, one was free, at least when I got it it was and the other one I think may have required a membership that I downloaded a crack for. I have all that stuff saved on an old harddrive but if I can remember the name I'll be back here to post it.

I used to use Windowblinds and I loved it. I had a pirated version, but my HDD has been wiped since then, so I lost it. I don't know how to use torrents, and I don't like to risk viruses anyway, so I'm just going to buy it soon.

Used windows blinds and Rainmeter 1.something for my skin. I a highly impressed with both. Whats sad is my skin is essentially a clone of Vista (XP User), but I like the Vista theme and I needed a black skin.

Thanks for the help guys. :D

rainmeter is where it's at
screenyjl0.jpg

bread's done
Back