Skizye's First Ever Lowball is over :( Still awaiting payment from a few people

Updated with who has paid so far. If you sent money and I haven't marked you as paid send me a PM, I'm pretty sure I got everyone who has paid so far but I may have missed you. I'm going to start packing some stuff up tonight and start shipping soon!

Also wanted to thank all of you for being awesome buyers. I had a bad experience selling a few games on eBay which is why I came here and everyone has been extremely courteous and definitely quick with the payments, so thanks!

Yea I shipped out a bunch of stuff yesterday but didn't get a chance to update. Today and tomorrow I'm gonna be packing up a lot of stuff so Thursday a ton of packages should be going out!

Everyone that has paid so far is getting a positive feedback from me, I just have to get around to leaving it. If you want to go ahead and leave feedback I'll get to you ASAP but if not once I've shipped everything I'll leave feedback for everybody

Is the home page up to date on shipping or have you not updated it. Just asking because it seems like a lot of people still don't have their items shipped.

Yea I shipped some stuff off today but didn't really have time to update. This is my first time really selling off a lot of stuff on the internet so I am doing the best I can here guys!

I know how you feel. The first time I did it was crazy. The best advice I can give is have the packaging already purchased and ready. Have the items set aside somewhere. Do it in bulk all at once... the less trips to the post office the better.

Thanks for the advice, that's definitely what I should have done, but at least now I'll know for next time.

I have packed up basically everybody else that has paid and will ship those off tomorrow.

It helps if you have help too. I had like 4 flat rate boxes and 2 more boxes full of smaller packages I had to carry into the post office alone. Luckily, the nice people in line saved my spot and watched my stuff while I went back out to the car twice.

Also, if you print your labels through paypals ship now page you can just drop them off and not have to wait in line. Super useful. For this though you have to know the weight of the item... I bought a small scale that can take up to 10 lbs before I started using ebay and selling on CAG. It was like 10$ too and saves a LOT of hassle.

I have tracking info available if anyone else wants their tracking number, just post here or send me a PM and I'll get it to you

bread's done
Back