Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (Wii) pre-order for $32.98

Odd, XSeed's email sent out this past week listed an MSRP of $29.99

Dear ----------,

We are pleased to announce today the North American ship date for the upcoming Wii™ exclusive release, The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces. The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces will start shipping to retailers across the country January 12th, 2010 for the suggested retail price of $29.99.

The Wii exclusive air combat game was developed by the Project ACES team of Ace Combat fame and is rated T for Teen. Fans are encouraged to visit the newly launched official site at www.skycrawlersinnocentaces.com

As for the people who liked the Japanese package art, we are making the cover sheet reversible with the Japanese package on the backside along with some character art.

Good catch! I see now that Gamestop lists it at $29.99. Most stores still have it around $40, so I guess they'll adjust the price as the release date approaches.

Well, I guess we can close this thread and wait for further adjustments/deals on this game.

Playing it right now. Worth $30, but not more.

It has an interesting control scheme where you hold the Wiimote in your left hand, while navigating with the nunchuck in your right.

bread's done
Back