Skylanders Giants Battle Pack 1 with Shroomboom & Chop Chop 14.99 Best Buy

[quote name='slidecage']what good is the cannon[/QUOTE]

"The Dragonfire Cannon is a magic item, available in the battle pack with Series 2 Chop Chop and Shroomboom. It shoots a beam at enemies and follows the Skylander around. It also unlocks Frost Fight and Docks of Doom. It uses LightCore Technology to light up its barrel and dragon head on the Portal of Power."

It lights up. Unlocks areas for multiplayer. Also functions as a support item in-game that follows your Skylander.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWVb0aRWRI

This is tempting. I already picked up LC Shroomboom for my son for his birthday, but he doesn't have Chop Chop and I'm sure he would like having the Cannon. I've just already spent so much on Skylanders, saving up for his birthday. And he doesn't really need another Shroomboom. But I don't think there's another way of getting S2 Chop Chop. This might be the best way for me to get him, especially as I haven't seen S1 Chop Chop around.

BTW, Amazon has matched the price. Although I do have $15 in BB rewards from all the facebook stuff. So I might have to think if I would want to use those on this.

Yeah, they have had these figures on sale for a while, I don't know if they ring up that price if you go to the store and buy them but you could probably price match the website, or better yet just order them online and have them shipped free without hassle.

Yeah these prices are really good, even better than the prices with the target 20% off they had a couple weeks ago.

bread's done
Back