Skylanders Giants Sidekicks Frito-Lay promo - sidekicks free with $2.50 s&h

So far we've only gotten 1 of the figures we ordered back in July. Has anyone else not received some of their orders?
I'm in a similar boat. I received Barkley and Mini Jini over a month ago on the same day, only a week or so after I ordered all four. Still waiting for the other two.

Good to know I'm not alone, I guess we'll continue to wait.  The kids feel let down at the mailbox everyday and it was killing me.

Mini Jini showed up in my mailbox yesterday.  Exactly 4 weeks.  First thing to tell the kids is the proposed time it clearly states on the offer: "8-10 weeks before you get this crap, you little snot-nosed brats, nerds, and eBay losers!", slightly paraphrased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Jini showed up in my mailbox yesterday. Exactly 4 weeks. First thing to tell the kids is the proposed time it clearly states on the offer: "8-10 weeks before you get this crap, you little snot-nosed brats, nerds, and eBay losers!", slightly paraphrased.
Problem is they got hopes up when the Barkley showed up within like 2 weeks. 6 and 4 year olds don't have a concept of 8-10 weeks, but they do understand no package in the mailbox.

I told my son it should be here in time for Swap Force.  Between the $10 coupon that came with the chips and the preorder bonus Hex (I would have preferred just about anyone else, but at least it won't be a double), I'll be buying Swap Force week one.

Speaking of which, has anyone figured out the price of Swap figures yet?  I'm guessing $12.99 or $13.99, hoping the Legendary TRU 2-packs are $24.99

So far i have got 2 of the 8 I have ordered, 1 yesterday and 1 today. I got the mini Ninjini and the Mini Tree Rex so far.

I have one code to the first quote. I think this promotion is still active until next month.

Wow that was close call for something posted two hours ago, sorry knight. If i can get another code by the end of next week i'll toss it your way.

got 2 on Friday, now I just need Eye Small.  My kids don't like Eye Brawl very much so that might be the last I hear about this whole thing for awhile.  

bread's done
Back