Skylanders Giants Swarm charcter only $2.99 at amazon

Owned the game for a couple months and just got around to playing it. Went ahead and ordered Swarm and the 10 dollar pack. All I have is a wind character and Sprocket at the moment. Need to catch a good deal for a fire one.

For anyone in the Pacific NW, Fred Meyer is the spot for these. They frequently have coupons, have had better stock than anywhere I've been, and excluding the $3 Swarm, have had better prices on everything Skylander related. Have been REALLY happy shopping there.

Did any one get the 3ds starter Pack for 39.99 from amazon I saw the price added it to Carr but the. It was 59.99 when I tried to check out

Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Skylanders Giants Battlepack #1 - Chop Chop - Dragonfire Cannon ... has increased from $9.99 to $17.99

Oh well. And I didn't have him in my cart but Swarm seems to be $9.99 now.

Glad this sale is over, I would've been tempted to get some figures and then I know I would've started collecting them.

missed out on Swarm :( would have been a great price, grabbed bouncer from the warehouse for 7 the other day. Did grab sprocket and stump smash since i needed both still and almost half off seemed good. anyone got a boomer they dont want? my only missing dead character

[quote name='wolverinefactor']missed out on Swarm :( would have been a great price, grabbed bouncer from the warehouse for 7 the other day. Did grab sprocket and stump smash since i needed both still and almost half off seemed good. anyone got a boomer they dont want? my only missing dead character[/QUOTE]

good luck finding a boomer cheap... 20+ at most places used

Should change this to a Skylander Hunting thread. I got Thumpback, but my daughter is begging for Ninjini. The game is great, and I love watching my 2 kids play together.

[quote name='slidecage']good luck finding a boomer cheap... 20+ at most places used[/QUOTE]

Geez. This area used to be crawling with Boomers.

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Anyone's ship yet? I am PRIME two-day and it still hasn't been shipped.[/QUOTE]

Mine did. They texted me earlier today, it'll be here Wednesday.

[quote name='Kerig']Mine did. They texted me earlier today, it'll be here Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kerig. I also ordered the Hyrule Historia STANDARD EDITION with it, so that might be slowing it down. Sorry for my awkward caps. :bouncy:

[quote name='spamfree2']On a side note, Molten Dog is now available at Walmarts.[/QUOTE]

I checked two in Portland yesterday to no avail. :( Guess I'll check some more tomorrow.

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']I checked two in Portland yesterday to no avail. :( Guess I'll check some more tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

order it online and ship to store.

[quote name='confoosious']order it online and ship to store.[/QUOTE]

Call me strange or old-fashioned, but I enjoy the hunt into many retail stores as much as I do the catch!

[quote name='marjincharge']Are the figures compatible for both the spyro's adventure and giants?[/QUOTE]

No, the Giants are not, nor is Hot Dog. There are new variants of the original figures that are, however some of their new powers won't work in the original game.

[quote name='etcrane']No, the Giants are not, nor is Hot Dog. There are new variants of the original figures that are, however some of their new powers won't work in the original game.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks! Guess I'll have to pick up the Giants game for my little brother then. Got the Swarm figure for his birthday but he'll love getting the game along with it even more!

So, given I could not find Ghoast Roaster, my nephew wants Thumpback. He appears to be more expensive, any reason why?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ck76']So, given I could find Ghoast Roaster, my nephew wants Thumpback. He appears to be more expensive, any reason why?[/QUOTE]

He's new and tough to find. Plus he's the Giant that the most kids seem to want the most. On top of that, he's pretty badass.

[quote name='ck76']So, given I could not find Ghoast Roaster, my nephew wants Thumpback. He appears to be more expensive, any reason why?[/QUOTE]

Most of my Gamestop around my area has 1 or 2 in store. Would offer to pick one up and ship it out but after tax and shipping not sure if it's worth it to people.

[quote name='confoosious']boycotts are stupid.

$2.99 Giant is smart.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

While you are usually a wise man, I must disagree $2.99 not on my creditcard is smart. I spent 30$ (stater pack) on SL and refuse to spend anymore.

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Anyone's ship yet? I am PRIME two-day and it still hasn't been shipped.[/QUOTE]
I got mine fast. Delivered On: Tuesday February 26, 2013

[quote name='addicted2games']This was posted 6 days ago.[/QUOTE]

even if it was posted yesterday, it is still dead (doesn't matter when it is posted)

[quote name='addicted2games']This was posted 6 days ago.[/QUOTE]

he is the official deal killer... a deal is not dead until he announces it as such

[quote name='zeldaking']even if it was posted yesterday, it is still dead (doesn't matter when it is posted)[/QUOTE]
It was posted dead on 2/25, you're a little late to the party ;)

Anyone actually try and report it to a mod? I would but I don't have the option on my phone. Seems like it would be easier than coming in and bitching about it.

Got mine yesterday for my boy and its a great piece, he absolutley loves it thanks for the heads up OP. Now I just need to find a cheap Terrafin.

bread's done
Back