Skylanders Ninjini in stock @ Walmart online

It seems worth buying one just to flip. And I actually plan to pick up the game for one of my systems eventually, it's just that Skylander's are crazy to keep up with and I don't know if I need another burden like that lol! Well thanks OP, in for two.

Thanks OP! Just grabbed one, way better than the TRU deal, $1.96 shipping and .04 cent price break. I did in-store pickup anyway, should arrive 3 days after my Molten Hot Dog gets there so I will get both at the same time..

I cant believe people still go nuts for these "hard to find" figures. Aside from the truly limited variants, what normal figure that has been hard to get intially actually stayed that way? Two weeks after a friend bought the stupid toys r us storage box for $40 because it came with Whamshell, TRU had a bin full of single figures with lots of whamshells, and they had a bogoho deal too.

[quote name='kraftwerks']I cant believe people still go nuts for these "hard to find" figures. Aside from the truly limited variants, what normal figure that has been hard to get intially actually stayed that way? Two weeks after a friend bought the stupid toys r us storage box for $40 because it came with Whamshell, TRU had a bin full of single figures with lots of whamshells, and they had a bogoho deal too.[/QUOTE]

Some people have fun searching for and collecting things. This happens to be the last unique character in this game to be released, everything left is just an alternative variant of some sort.

Also, if you have a bin full of Wham-Shells, I'd like to have one. I'm assuming that bin went within a few days or weeks and was never replenished, but you're making it sound like that rare character is still sitting there waiting for us all to stop by.

[quote name='gatordeve86']you think this is bad just wait for Disney Infinity to come out...[/QUOTE]

I see that game going absolutely nowhere. No one is interested in buying overpriced tiny Disney figures. They look more like HeroClix than Skylanders. Half of the appeal with the Skylanders figures is the unique look to each one. Drobot, Flashwing, Crusher, Wham Shell, etc. are 100% awesome figures without any affiliation or DLC needed.

If people start collecting Disney Infinity anywhere close to the way they do Skylanders, then there's something even more seriously wrong with people than already known.

[quote name='Kerig']I see that game going absolutely nowhere. No one is interested in buying overpriced tiny Disney figures. They look more like HeroClix than Skylanders. Half of the appeal with the Skylanders figures is the unique look to each one. Drobot, Flashwing, Crusher, Wham Shell, etc. are 100% awesome figures without any affiliation or DLC needed.

If people start collecting Disney Infinity anywhere close to the way they do Skylanders, then there's something even more seriously wrong with people than already known.[/QUOTE]

i disagree, because with Infinity you aren't just going to have the gamers and collectors buying them but also the Disney freaks and soccer moms too..
my wife cringes every time i buy my son a skylander but i guarantee he will have all the Disney Infinity characters without as much as a frown

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Lol, I actually returned my 2 orders. Hope someone got it! Needed the money for something else more special...[/QUOTE]

... food?

Yeah, my wife hates skylanders but loves Disney. We buy pretty much every Disney movie... First it was the vhs copy, then dvd, then bluray and now 3d. Hell I might even be able to send my wife to hunt down the Disney figures for the kids.

bread's done
Back