Skylanders Ultimate bundle with Crystal Cynder!

setix

CAG Veteran
Just found this on gamestop while looking at the Skylanders figures.

It comes with a Crystal version of Cynder, which is pretty rare. The bundle is $299.99

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/skylanders-ultimate-bundle/101868

Skylanders Starter Pack for the Nintendo Wii

3 Adventure Packs Included - Each Adventure Pack includes an exclusive Skylander, 1-Location Piece and 2-Magic Items.
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack - Darklight Crypt
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack - Pirate Seas
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack - Empire of Ice

Special Edition: Skylanders Crystal Cynder Character

Characters Included:
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure 3 Character Pack: Prism Break, Boomer & Voodood
Skylanders Zap Character
Skylanders Eruptor Character
Skylanders Wrecking Ball Character
Skylanders Dino-Rang Character
Skylanders Sonic Boom Character
Skylanders Stump Smash Character
Skylanders Drobot Character
Skylanders Bash Character
Skylanders Chop Chop Character
Skylanders Flameslinger Character
Skylanders Stealth Elf Character
Skylanders Double Trouble Character
Skylanders Drill Sergeant Character
Skylanders Whirlwind Character

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Official Strategy Guide

[quote name='Nohbdy']Let's see you enjoy this bullshit when it appears in every other game out there.

I'm done here.[/QUOTE] when I pay money for something, such as dlc... it is nice to get a physical product rather than a license to a product. I'm ok with the trend. This whole digital every thing era i don't enjoy

[quote name='nbballard']^No source, just speculation.[/QUOTE]

It's my understanding that the Gold/Sliver figures also come already loaded to Level 5 and with a ton of gold.

I don't think they were mistakes.

Unless your buying this for your kids or under the age of twelve, grown men going to TRU, BB, gamstop, ect.. and buying this shit is just plain creepy, I could see if the figures were awesome like anything ThreeA or Kidrobot, I could understand if the game it self was good. But IMO all I see is shitty toys and a average game. Hopefully will see this concept in another form down the line but for know I'll pass.

Oh and before all the butthurt reply about trolling, auguring with me about my opinion just shows me how insecure ya'll are about your creepy hobby.:cold:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadowkast']when I pay money for something, such as dlc... it is nice to get a physical product rather than a license to a product. I'm ok with the trend. This whole digital every thing era i don't enjoy[/QUOTE]

And to add to that, GameStop is letting you trade in Skylanders figures. It's the only DLC you can sell back.

[quote name='confoosious']Awww you mad?

I hope they apply this concept to MUA3. I'm on a video game forum. I like toys.[/QUOTE]

Hey what a novel concept. Me too.

[quote name='hobbie8046']Yes, actually. We are willing to spend $300, sell one piece for $200-300 and keep the rest at a fraction of the original cost. That's what CAG is all about! Damn, guys...

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sac...m=R40&_nkw=crystal+cynder&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc[/QUOTE]

Youre never going to convince these jokers of anything. Why bother even responding. You dont have to answer to anyone, let alone someone knocking something for being too childish while theyre spending their own time scoping out videogame deals. C'mon...

[quote name='JJTalbott']Unless your buying this for your kids or under the age of twelve, grown men going to TRU, BB, gamstop, ect.. and buying this shit is just plain creepy, I could see if the figures were awesome like anything ThreeA or Kidrobot, I could understand if the game it self was good. But IMO all I see is shitty toys and a average game. Hopefully will see this concept in another form down the line but for know I'll pass.

Oh and before all the butthurt reply's about trolling, auguring with me about my opinion just show's me how insecure ya'll are about your creepy hobby.:cold:[/QUOTE]
You sure do like calling people creepy and insecure...hmm I do wonder why this is. Don't even bother with a reply. Just quit thinking you're anonymous just because you're on the internet. Jackass.

How did you find him in real life? Did you google "people who don't know what apostrophes are for"?

I find the older and more mature the man, the easier it is for him to admit to and like skylanders. It's a fun game. Who cares what age it was intended for.

@barrit - good point on that. I got $4 for a figure yesterday I had absolutely no use for. We should start a skylanders TIV thread.

Wait sooooo video games are for children now? hmmmmm? Didn't know GTA and similar games were for childern, what's the M rating for then? It's must not mean mature, WOW I was way off. Like I said before if your a grown man playing with kids toys and don't have kids your self your kinda of a creep. You don't have to justify it just admit to your self that your "that" guy. :cry:

If the toy's were of quality I say okay I get, but their shitty they look like something you'd get in a happy meal.

This crap is like beenie babies, the market will plummet for this BS, and all yall hording these POS will have a bunch plastic to recycle.

[quote name='JJTalbott']
Oh and before all the butthurt reply about trolling, auguring with me about my opinion just shows me how insecure ya'll are about your creepy hobby.:cold:[/QUOTE]

i don't play this game nor care for it but im just interested on why you give a shit on what people do with their time and money. How is this hurting you in the end.

Im sure there's some music, tv show, or you just plain collect something that you think is worth it and cool an someone else would think what a moron can't believe hes into that.

Its just personal taste man let people like what they want. You don't have to try to act cool or be a douche about it.

[quote name='JJTalbott']Wait sooooo video games are for children now? hmmmmm? Didn't know GTA and similar games were for childern, what's the M rating for then? It's must not mean mature, WOW I was way off. Like I said before if your a grown man playing with kids toys and don't have kids your self your kinda of a creep. You don't have to justify it just admit to your self that your "that" guy. :cry:

If the toy's were of quality I say okay I get, but their shitty they look like something you'd get in a happy meal.

This crap is like beenie babies, the market will plummet for this BS, and all yall hording these POS will have a bunch plastic to recycle.[/QUOTE]

First off, I want to thank the OP, as I didn't get my hands on a Cynder but did get the $499 crystal wham shell nintendo wii bundle. Thanks a ton for this post - it was a great find!

As for the guy above talking smack about those who bought this bundle, it takes money to make money bud. Isn't the whole point to make a profit and enjoy our games for cheap like this site is intended for? I sold the crystal wham shell for what I paid for the entire bundle, and now I get the rest for free - including a nintendo wii! I think that's a pretty damn good deal! I agree that the craze will eventually pass, but there are years to come still before that happens and tons of cash to be made on these if you're smart about it.

Good luck everyone! Sold Out online already, but I'll definitely be checking back regularly for more!

[quote name='JJTalbott']Wait sooooo video games are for children now? hmmmmm? Didn't know GTA and similar games were for childern, what's the M rating for then? It's must not mean mature, WOW I was way off. Like I said before if your a grown man playing with kids toys and don't have kids your self your kinda of a creep. You don't have to justify it just admit to your self that your "that" guy. :cry:

This crap is like beenie babies, the market will plummet for this BS, and all yall hording these POS will have a bunch plastic to recycle.[/QUOTE]

You're putting down something other people obviously enjoy...a LOT of people, for no reason, maybe to make yourself feel better or justify to yourself not having gotten into it, I don't know, doesn't matter. But it's something a lot of "normal" people in society would do toward someone who plays videogames a good amount. And usually it's because they're just insecure about themselves, so they have to try to make someone else feel worse. Transparent behavior. A decent person would just leave the conversation alone.

And if you weren't so busy just spewing troll hate in this thread like you're worth anything, you would've probably realized that was my greater point than just it being something geared toward children.

Maybe you wouldn't have anyway.

Love the internet tough guys on here that try to talk down on people for liking something. Maybe some day when they grow up they'll realize how stupid of a concept it is to waste their time nitpicking other peoples likes and put forth some effort to try to be a better person. Not likely, but a person can dream.

My wife does like skylanders, but even she said she's not a big enough fan to buy that though. Thanks to the OP for posting it for anyone that wants to keep it or make a little money though.

[quote name='luck3yone']First off, I want to thank the OP, as I didn't get my hands on a Cynder but did get the $499 crystal wham shell nintendo wii bundle. Thanks a ton for this post - it was a great find!

As for the guy above talking smack about those who bought this bundle, it takes money to make money bud. Isn't the whole point to make a profit and enjoy our games for cheap like this site is intended for? I sold the crystal wham shell for what I paid for the entire bundle, and now I get the rest for free - including a nintendo wii! I think that's a pretty damn good deal! I agree that the craze will eventually pass, but there are years to come still before that happens and tons of cash to be made on these if you're smart about it.

Good luck everyone! Sold Out online already, but I'll definitely be checking back regularly for more![/QUOTE]
When did the wii bundle happen? Was it posted on CAG?

[quote name='TooPoor']When did the wii bundle happen? Was it posted on CAG?[/QUOTE]

It just recently came up.
I was literally checking GS yesterday at the Skylander stuff (looking at which three character pack was available cause one of my buddies kid is into it and his birthday is coming up).

Two Ultimate Bundles popped up at $499.77
The difference between this and the previous $300 bundle is that it comes with Crystal Wham Shell/Crystal Stealth Elf (there are currently two different bundles up) and this actually comes with a wii system and a tower to hold your figurines.

All the figurines are the same though except the crystal one.

[quote name='scarhawk']Can't add them to cart though.[/QUOTE]

Yea it wont allow you to add it to the cart. Comes up with an error message. I had one of each in my cart, but couldn't talk myself into spending a $1000...dropped the elf one and bought the wham shell bundle....will buy another though if it comes available again

yah i wish i had seen that crystal whamshell bundle before it sold out. already have a wii but would love to get this bundle. you could basically sell the whamshell and wii and come out with a good chunk of the skylanders collection for free.

I get the desire to "gotta get 'em all". But I seriously don't get the need to buy the variations for mucho bucks. Are little kids really crying because they only got Cynder and didn't get crystal Cynder (with the exact same abilities) on their birthday?

bread's done
Back