Skylanders

fantasyphil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Hey Everyone, I am brand new to the whole skylanders thing so I am looking for a few more characters. Does anyone know where I can find the cheapest figures? Thanks! 

Toys R Us is having a sale on all Skylanders figures, buy 1 get 1 - 40% off that runs through the 7th. Includes accessories as well.

Don't know if this is online or in store only though.

Hope that this helps my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target will have a sale running from 2/15 to 2/21 on Skylanders.

Buy 2 get 1 free all single (I'm assuming single packaged) characters.

Check craigslist for bundles of multiple ones.  They can be reset so used is fine unless you are completist and need everything.

Some of the old Skylanders from the different series can be found at Gamestop.  Some old and new generation in 1.99 - 2.99 range.

Look on Gamestop.com and sort by price. 

Most of the new characters that appeared in the 1st game  from other series will work .  So like Terrafin S3 Swap Force will work in the Original minus any new abilities.  It was also work in Giants as well.  These include specials like Lightcore.  Its a lot cheaper to get the newer ones that are backward compatible if you are not planning on buying full complete sets.   There is a Skylanders thread in the Main Gamers Deal Forum that has a lot of good info.

bread's done
Back