Skyrim down to $52.99

[quote name='MysterD']If you go digital download - Direct2Drive has the DOORBUSTER coupon for 20% off your entire order.
That'll drop it to around $47, before tax.[/QUOTE]

How the heck did I miss this? Very tempting, thanks.

Anybody know if the retail copies still include the printed map? That could sway me one way or the other...

No offense guys, but is this really a five star thread? $7 off MSRP is solid, but it is bound to drop by much more very soon, despite how new and great a game it is.

[quote name='Jurassic425']No offense guys, but is this really a five star thread? $7 off MSRP is solid, but it is bound to drop by much more very soon, despite how new and great a game it is.[/QUOTE]

And from what I've read, if you have a PS3 they should be paying you to play it with all the issues.

[quote name='jmbreci']And from what I've read, if you have a PS3 they should be paying you to play it with all the issues.[/QUOTE]

I have well over 50 hours on Skyrim on PS3, except for usual Elder Scrolls crashes.. I have had no problems.. play it before taking peoples word for it. And like any Elder Scrolls game, have multiple save files.. with a huge game like this you are bound to have bugs. Playing this on PC is still the best, but I didn't go that route due to resale/trade-in value.. I would be insane to play this on my 360.

I would have bit on a 39.xx deal, but since their are none i will hold out. I heard this game has some technical issues on ps3. So if anything ill wait till BUGthesda decides to patch the game before I consider buying it.

bread's done
Back