Skyrim PS3 29.99 Used Walmart.com

grubshaw

CAG Veteran
found this seems like every used skyrim is $30 from ebay to craigslist so i just ordered this one.

HTML:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-PS3-Pre-Owned-PlayStation-3/21092332

Great deal shame that Dawnguard isnt out for PS3 yet!
dawn

[quote name='Blumpkin']$30 for a used copy of a still broken game? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

If the game wasn't so broke that it could potentially kill your PS3 I'd buy it. But notice how the game is still high in a lot of places? It's like COME ON THE GAME IS A POS!

How its broken is beyond me. I've logged more than 200 hours in it now with zero issues.

With most games coming in under 10 hours total playtime to complete them, Skycrack is the equivalent of more than 20 other game run throughs.

And PS3 here.

[quote name='Gareee']How its broken is beyond me. I've logged more than 200 hours in it now with zero issues.

With most games coming in under 10 hours total playtime to complete them, Skycrack is the equivalent of more than 20 other game run throughs.

And PS3 here.[/QUOTE]

I love how people assume that because all is well on their end that everybody else must be insane.. The game is broken for a lot of people on the PS3.

I love how people assume that because the game is broken on their end that everybody else must be insane.. the game is fine for a lot of people on the PS3.

Well worth it. It might have broke one of my PS3s one time, but the game itself is outstanding and very addictive. Who knows, maybe it wasn't the game that killed the PS3 directly but it was my 12 hours a day running the PS3 that did it.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']How does it break your PS3? Does it give it the YLOD?[/QUOTE]

Constantly restarting your PS3 and if you look on metacritic & amazon for the PS3 version about as many people who give it five stars give it one. So yes its broken. And sure it works for some people but they are fanboys who just say "it will be alright" or haven't played it long enough to see the major glitches.

AVOID THE PS3 VERSION! It's that simple.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Well worth it. It might have broke one of my PS3s one time, but the game itself is outstanding and very addictive.[/QUOTE]

PS3 runs louder and hotter when playing this game. And for you to say it was worth it even though it helped kill your PS3 speaks a lot about you...

[quote name='superhippy1986']
PS3 runs louder and hotter when playing this game. And for you to say it was worth it even though it helped kill your PS3 speaks a lot about you...[/QUOTE]

There is no proof that my PS3 broke directly because of Skyrim. My second PS3 broke when Modern Warfare 3 was in it; doesn't mean that MW3 is a console killer.

I'll admit that Skyrim makes the console work hard but there are just as many happy endings with Skyrim as there are broken consoles. You only hear about the broken consoles but if it didn't break you don't see 10 threads a day saying "I played 100 hours on Skyrim and it never even froze, so much as broke the console".

[quote name='superhippy1986']My hate for Skyrim on PS3 grows stronger daily... I miss playing it and I shall destroy all who love it!!!![/QUOTE]

It is a sadness many have endured. No Skyrim is no living!

I own skyrim on PC, but the gf wanted it on PS3. So this works out perfect for me.

I've had my share of frustrating crashes on pc too.

bread's done
Back