Skyrim (PS3) $35 , Mass Effect 3 (PC) $30, 250 GB Kinect Holiday Bundle $350 w/FS

Skyrim for $35.... hmmm.... must... wait... longer... $20.... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I can't take it!!! Dammit. I'll probably cave.

[quote name='Javery']Skyrim for $35.... hmmm.... must... wait... longer... $20.... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I can't take it!!! Dammit. I'll probably cave.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same issue. I really want it, have a huge backlog, but I have heard such great things that I kind of want to put everything else to the side and sink my teeth into this. But I want a better deal, dammit. lol

Any guesses as to what the price will be when it's the daily deal during the Steam summer sale?

[quote name='11440']Any guesses as to what the price will be when it's the daily deal during the Steam summer sale?[/QUOTE]

No lower than $30. It's currently one of the top 10 games bought on Steam and that's at full price. Games that sell/review really well don't usually get massive discounts for quite a while. I wouldn't expect to see it for $20 until late this year.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']No lower than $30. It's currently one of the top 10 games bought on Steam and that's at full price. Games that sell/review really well don't usually get massive discounts for quite a while. I wouldn't expect to see it for $20 until late this year.[/QUOTE]

It was true until you said it. Now that you've engaged the Jinx Effect, it'll probably end up $19.99 with an exclusive dragonskull hat for TF2. If you already own Skyrim, well too bad, you can buy the TF2 hat for $24.99.

All because you said that with such certainty as to demand divine intervention. "God himself couldn't sink this boat." A few days later, God was sitting proudly on a Laz-E-Boy in heaven with a banner overhead that read, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED." Mike, Gabe, and even Lucy in his cell all toasting one another while drinking a new drink the Great G invented called, "The Berg."

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Skyrim PC sold out![/QUOTE]

It will be on sale on the Steam summer sale soon, don't worry.

My best guess is $30. I agree with DukeEdwardI in that I don't see it going lower than $30 but on the other hand it has been on Steam sale for $40 already once or twice and Summer is the BIG semi-annual sale so they'll probably want to outdo the last sale price at least a little.

I wouldn't wait on picking up Skyrim. A much lower price won't be coming for months and months at least and with the DLC coming out in a couple months you will have so much time to dedicate to this game it is well worth a meager $35.

Really want Skyrim for 360 or PS3, but have credit to use at Amazon, not Newegg. Curses! Come on Amazon, price match. They've been really slow to price match recently.

[quote name='dogfishfiend']Really want Skyrim for 360 or PS3, but have credit to use at Amazon, not Newegg. Curses! Come on Amazon, price match. They've been really slow to price match recently.[/QUOTE]

Amazon had it for all 3 platforms for $34.99 last week.

[quote name='gundie']PC version still shows in stock for me.[/QUOTE] Thanks, updating OP. It was sold out earlier.

[quote name='gundie']Amazon had it for all 3 platforms for $34.99 last week.[/QUOTE]

Saw it, but waited too long and missed it. I think the Newegg sale lasts until 6/18 so there's a chance Amazon will match the price so I can use my credit. Too cheap to buy it from Newegg!!

I want a new 360, but I don't want to spend a lot of money. Maybe a price drop this year? $250 for a six (seven?) year old system seems a bit much. More so without bluray.

Skyrim PC and Mass Effect 3 PC are great.

Yeah, even despite ME3's horrid last 10 minutes, the rest of the game's great.

bread's done
Back