Skyward Sword at Target for 19.99 only good until 1/26 though

Ribbercage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Just came back from Target and seen this. Sorry if this was already posted. They had it in 2 different places and the other was marked 49.99 so have them scan it over the phone if you want to make sure. Didn't look like YMMV

Was it a red clearance sticker or an error? What do you mean they had to scan it twice in two locations?

[quote name='jer7583']Was it a red clearance sticker or an error? What do you mean they had to scan it twice in two locations?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't clearance, they just had the game in 2 different locations that's all. I'm not sure why but it's a special price for only this week. Unfortunately it's only good for 1 more day :/ call your local Target and have them look or scan it before you make the trip.

Okay. Thanks could be worth a flip or two. Looking to pick up ni no kuni and it'll save a few bucks.

My Target had it at the front of Electronics marked full price, and in the aisle they had the sale price marked. Strange that they would do it that way if they only had one shelf tag.

[quote name='thundarr']My Target had it at the front of Electronics marked full price, and in the aisle they had the sale price marked. Strange that they would do it that way if they only had one shelf tag.[/QUOTE]

The two I seen were both in the same isle but different sides but yes they probably only had one sign.

bread's done
Back