Skyward Sword Link Statue 29.99 @ Gamestop

Preview of Good Smile Company Skyward Sword Link:

WV1HLxV.jpg

Better pose, but no release date yet and will definitely be more than $30 ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
still have nightmares of this game highlighting wii's issues with precision against the final boss *shudder*

statue looks nice enough though.

still have nightmares of this game highlighting wii's issues with precision against the final boss *shudder*

statue looks nice enough though.
Pretty much the reason I gave up on the game. I got irritated after the first dungeon. I hope with the next Zelda I don't have to move the controller/gamepad around like an idiot.

I think one of the contributing factors to the statue looking odd is because he appears to be in a defensive stand rather than an offensive stand. There is nothing exciting about blocking... You want to see Link delivering a devastating attack.

There is nothing exciting about blocking... You want to see Link delivering a devastating attack.
It doesn't help that a ton of people fail to understand that the Link and Scervo statues are companion statues. The pose "looks bad" until you put them together as a proper fight scene

It doesn't help that a ton of people fail to understand that the Link and Scervo statues are companion statues. The pose "looks bad" until you put them together as a proper fight scene
Great now you're gonna make me buy the Scervo too. Originally only bought the Link. Thought it looked wierd in the pic but not so much when I saw the actual statue.

The box is huges & both figures is huges. Link is easy to spotted. Almost every gamestop stores have 5-7 link units another figure 1-2 units.

Great now you're gonna make me buy the Scervo too. Originally only bought the Link. Thought it looked wierd in the pic but not so much when I saw the actual statue.
IMG_8745-640x480.jpg

Just move them closer and rotate slightly and they look just like they're in quite a battle. ;)

For the same money you can get yourself a cheap Banpresto MIKU 2015 Racing Fig

1406731688_2050130_z.jpg

Much better investment :D/

bread's done
Back