Slacker auctions Round 3: HOURS LEFT LEFT! BID BID BID BID

indeed it is - good stuff, but a tad short. Some people really dislike the battle system, but I didnt think it was anything to get into a twist over

Dave

Koudelka and Vandal Hearts were ended - Vandal hearts because I have received multiple confirmations on the shrinkwrap and now have confidence to sell as new, and koudelka because my dumbass spelled it as "koudleka" - both will go back up tonight as 5 day auctions that will end around the same time as the others.

dave

[quote name='b3b0p']I think that was sarcasm from the persona 2/Rhapsody thread. There was one guy had started listing them without having them in hand. Shrike kicked his ass.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it was really an ass-kicking, though he needed to be called out on shit like that. Ridiculous.

I bought one of the copes of Hardhitter Tennis from your store link. I added in the $2 CAG discount so don't freak when you see it.

Also, don't freak that I bought what from reviews say is a really terrible tennis game. :) I'm interested in it to build my collection and for that price can't go wrong.

Cool - actually, the game aint that bad. I'm no tennis bufff, but the game seemed to be decent. And the female from Canada has a nice rack :)

Dave

OK, I splurged... I bought both the Suikoden IV artbook and Sonic Mega Collection through your store link. How much will combined shipping be after the CAG discount?

[quote name='jerfgoke']OK, I splurged... I bought both the Suikoden IV artbook and Sonic Mega Collection through your store link. How much will combined shipping be after the CAG discount?[/QUOTE]

I think both can fit in a flat rate envelope, so shipping will be at cost for 4.30, if you don't object

Dave

normally 6 with combined shipping, but 2 bucks off is 4 - sent you an invoice.

Some people got some hella deals - everyone should have bid! :)

Dave

bread's done
Back