SlaughterX's Trade List! Wolfenstein: TNO (Xbox One) for Watch Dogs?, Dreamcast Ascii FT Sticks & Pads, PS2 Fatal Fury Garou Mark of the Wolves Stick!

Got quite a few items on ebay ending soon, including Marvel vs. Capcom 2 w/ memory card with all players/levels unlocked, new copies of Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, and Tales of the Abyss, and lots of HD-DVDs!

Bumped for the new 360 arcade and a few import PS/PS2 games. The 360 is brand new and factory sealed with reciept. I am looking to sell the system with Gears of War 2 (New) and an HDMI cable for $200 plus shipping (or you can pick it up locally for free). I might consider selling the systemf or $175 shipped, or trading it for a brand new Wii, or maybe a nice Wii bundle...

30cxame.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped to sell my PS4, which has already shipped to me so no release day delivery unless you can pick it up here in Southern IL. Also selling my Zelda 3DS.

Bump, looking to trade Wolfenstein for Watch Dogs (XBox One), still playing Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs just came out so I am not against waiting for someone else to finish WD before trading.

bread's done
Back