Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360) $23.99+tax at Toys R Us (in store pickup)

[quote name='technicalstylez']dead island wasn't published by square[/QUOTE]

i think in the US it was anyway, at least according to the NPD data. fuzzy memory on this though.

anyhow, it's also listed as discontinued on TRU, so not sure what that means either.

veteran of True Crime: Streets of LA, backlog on New York, so might as well add Hong Kong to the list... :)

squareenix only distributed it, deep silver (the dev) is who decided to come out with a goty version- which is common practice for euro developers, even though their games might not have received any actual goty honors.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']i think in the US it was anyway, at least according to the NPD data. fuzzy memory on this though.

anyhow, it's also listed as discontinued on TRU, so not sure what that means either.

veteran of True Crime: Streets of LA, backlog on New York, so might as well add Hong Kong to the list... :)[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite of 2012, that's a good price. A far as a GOTY edition, don't hold your breath. The game did decent numbers, but not good enough for anther print run of the game. You can bet they are spending all the money from the first game on a second.

Success! I was finally able to take advantage of this deal. Went to my local TRU and saw that they had copies in stock. Despite the fact that their site claimed that they were out of stock. So i took it up to checkout and asked the cashier if I could take part in the deal. Fast forward 15 minutes later and alot of referrals to higher ups and I was able to walk out with a copy for $24. Turns out, if TRU has around 15 or so copies in stock, their website will say that it is out of stock.

bread's done
Back