Slice the Pie (Get paid to review music!)

MeTaDeMoN

CAGiversary!
Whats up everyone?

I haven't seen a thread in here for http://www.slicethepie.com, so I took the liberty of starting one! :D

This is a website where you get PAID to listen to any music genre of your choice, and write a little tid-bit (just a short paragraph) about what you thought about it. It's as easy as that. And you get paid more based on the amount of reviews you submit.

I've done survey sites, and this seems to be easier and less stressful to me, plus the music is pretty good!

Let me know what you guys think? I for one am pretty pumped! :bouncy:

REF | NON REF

Thanks OP, I'll try it out. Reading the FAQ it looks like you get paid more based on the quality of the review. Do you know if it is the website that judges the review or the artists/bands themselves?

The reviews are judged by the website, on the spot. How, you may wonder? Well, im pretty curious as well! The payout is very dependent on how well they decide your review is, but it also seems to be based on your experience as well.

I mean, I wrote less than a paragraph for 5 songs (4 of which, I enjoyed) and I already have 30 cents.

Not bad for a first time user.

bread's done
Back