Slight discount on Aion Online Pre-Order

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!
$46.99 versus Gamestop's $49.99 (plus potential shipping plus potential taxes), with free super-saver shipping.

This is only for the standard edition. The only other difference is a different pre-order item for your character than what Gamestop's bonuses offers.

The LE is the same price from both places.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're the same bonuses, it's just $3 cheaper at Amazon. There's only one item that's different.

Dont forget 10% eca for an extra 4.69 off making it 4.69+3.00+3.49tax(7% in NJ)=11.18 less than buying at gamestop.

I've been on the fence about this one for a while now. I've wasted so much money trying out various MMOs over the years, and always get bored quickly. But this one's gonna be different, right? :cool:

Looks like I still have a while to decide. Anyone know the accurate release date?

I've been waiting for Aion to come out for ages. Ever since they started openly discussing development. I'm definitely getting this I'm just not sure from where.
151l1259.jpg

Played the beta over the weekend, it's certainly a pretty game, but I really don't see it being worth paying monthly charges for. I would frankly recommend Guild Wars over this as far better value for money. I reserve some judgement however as the first beta didn't include access to the asmodean world, which seems like it may be more original.

[quote name='stoned99']Played the beta over the weekend, it's certainly a pretty game, but I really don't see it being worth paying monthly charges for. I would frankly recommend Guild Wars over this as far better value for money. I reserve some judgement however as the first beta didn't include access to the asmodean world, which seems like it may be more original.[/QUOTE]

For some heads up, CBT2 is JUST going to test out the content between levels 1-10. You might want to hold off until even LATER to give the game some better first impressions.

I defiantly Recommend AION to anyone who enjoyed WoW before BC. It's a pretty enjoyable game. This deal is pretty badass. I already pre-orded mine at GS for the beta access. But i was gonna get the collecters edition. Anyone know if this deal will apply to the Collecters ed?

EDIT: NVM saw it was on Amazon and decided to check. Looks like I'll be keeping my pre-order at GS.

bread's done
Back