Slim Jim's EA Promotion

[quote name='zombietoast']dammit, i wasn't paying enough attention and i accidentally redeemed two of my codes for ps3 and pc content. Now i have to get more slim jims. (woe is me, right?)

here, somebody can have this dodge charger for nfs (ps3):
554h-n8ne-h74e

i'd give away the pc version, but it didn't come with a code.[/quote]

thanks!

Cant find ones w codes locally so tried luck buying on amazon no luck there got reg ones... NY so cherry picked fast... I tried buying codes but no go. Dang slim jim gods me want ds3 weaps haha

[quote name='MetalSlugger']I don't know why my area has so many of the branded packages but every place I've checked has EA codes.[/QUOTE]
My area is like BF every day....

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Cant find ones w codes locally so tried luck buying on amazon no luck there got reg ones... NY so cherry picked fast... I tried buying codes but no go. Dang slim jim gods me want ds3 weaps haha[/QUOTE]

Few Targets on Long Island had a couple packages with EA Codes.

[quote name='Desousa93']How much does a case cost? I want some ds3 codes for the 360. I don't intend to eat any of them though. If I end up buying a carton I'll post back with some free codes.
So I guess at walmart its 27.50 for 24 or
http://www.officemax.com/office-sup...room Supplies&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=23151777
or 100 for 32 at office max. If i am going to invest 32 into slim jims I think I'd have to sell the codes..
Oh amazon 23.91 for 100 sale and prime eligible.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0EKW4PGN9YS94MJQZ60Z[/QUOTE]
amazon sent me ones without codes beware.

[quote name='Marauder7']Few Targets on Long Island had a couple packages with EA Codes.[/QUOTE]
I am in the buffalo area but ty for caring. :D

I have 3 unsused codes so if anyone wants to trade stuff for them. I'll redeem whatever you like.

So is there a website I can go to to download these wallpapers WITHOUT having to enter the codes? I went ahead and redeemed one for the hell of it and it's nothing more than a download for a JPEG image :roll:. Still, a couple of these are pretty nice (though I sure as hell am not buying Slim Jims just to collect wallpapers).

[quote name='der-k']Slim Jim codes, these need to be redeemed on the Slim Jim website:

VAM7-RFAS-5S6Q
PMEM-RAF7-T2AR[/QUOTE]

Thanks redeemed PMEM-RAF7-T2AR

I used to eat the nacho Slim Jims as a good low-carb snack for my diabetes, but in the last 6 months, they've jumped from 2 carbs to 4 carbs for the giant sticks. How you can cram twice as many carbs into that small an amount of meat, I don't know, so they must have changed their recipe for the spices.

Regardless, I came across these, which I had bought some weeks ago. Not using any of them. Whoever gets to them first can have them. My store no longer carries the EA promo versions.

img3998r.jpg

S429-BMAE-YY2X
FNQH-9PAP-874T
B529-BMAN-4N2R
J529-BMAW-Y78S
5NQH-9PAW-N2SS
Y429-BMAW-7GGV
EPQH-9PACL-2DJB
QNQH-9PAT-SFW6

[quote name='spooie_redux']I used to eat the nacho Slim Jims as a good low-carb snack for my diabetes, but in the last 6 months, they've jumped from 2 carbs to 4 carbs for the giant sticks. How you can cram twice as many carbs into that small an amount of meat, I don't know, so they must have changed their recipe for the spices.

Regardless, I came across these, which I had bought some weeks ago. Not using any of them. Whoever gets to them first can have them. My store no longer carries the EA promo versions.

img3998r.jpg

S429-BMAE-YY2X
FNQH-9PAP-874T
B529-BMAN-4N2R
J529-BMAW-Y78S
5NQH-9PAW-N2SS
Y429-BMAW-7GGV
EPQH-9PACL-2DJB
QNQH-9PAT-SFW6[/QUOTE]

Lurked :/

bread's done
Back