Slim Pickins

[quote name='FluxDF']Bump.
smile.gif
[/quote]
Free Bump.

i have CoD:WaW but the disc has a small barely visible arch type scratch about 2 inches long on the outer edge and gives me disc read errors. It will run if you have it installed to your HDD already by using the play from HDD feature. It could be buffered out by skippydisc.com or Gamecrazy or somewhere else that buffers discs. The game itself looks great other than that scratch (i didn't even touch the 360 and it happened
smiley_a.gif
), the manual and case are pristine and i haven't peeled off the 48 hr code yet. Since it is scratched i will be willing to throw in 2 more 48 hr trial codes through pm and a month card that hasn't been peeled yet with the game. I mainly use goozex and ship first class mail in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation.
Interested in Fable 2 disc only

yeah i was gonna get it buffered but have been feeling lazy, plus if i do im not sure i will get rid of it:lol:! lol Thanks for the tip though.

How have you done movie posters in the past? typical tube shipping? Interested in Insomnia and Shadow of the Vampire. Nice movie list, ex-Blockbuster employee? heh

Yeah, I ship them in tubes. I was a projectionist at a movie theater for about a year or so. Does BB get theatrical size posters? I never considered that.

bread's done
Back