Slimline PS2 @ $129.99 9/24 at Meijer

quasicat

CAG Veteran
Meijer is having a Weekend Super Sale on 9/24 on their PS2s. Not a bad price at $129.99.

I keep checking; I have $100 waiting for the buy 1 get the 2nd half off...oh well, maybe next week :D

Thanks, I wanted to get my grandma a PS2 and had been looking at a refurb or used unit from EB; the extra $30 might be worth it to save on having to deal with a store by e/mail only.

[quote name='quasicat']Meijer is having a Weekend Super Sale on 9/24 on their PS2s. Not a bad price at $129.99.

I keep checking; I have $100 waiting for the buy 1 get the 2nd half off...oh well, maybe next week :D[/QUOTE]

I would say we will probally see the PS2 fall to 129.99 by xmas

[quote name='The Truth']So did I gizmogc...... please change the title. I was ready to run out the door on that one...[/QUOTE]

Why not run out the door tomorrow? You don't like Meijer?

[quote name='quasicat']Meijer is having a Weekend Super Sale on 9/24 on their PS2s. Not a bad price at $129.99.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! Picked up one today. Warren/Newburgh location had a few more in stock as of an hour ago. Finally took the dive. Now I have all three current gen consoles.

[quote name='Demontooth']Why not run out the door tomorrow? You don't like Meijer?[/QUOTE]

Meijer is a certain band of the midwest only... MI IL OH Kentucky etc

[quote name='GreenMonkey']Meijer is a certain band of the midwest only... MI IL OH Kentucky etc[/QUOTE]

The Truth's location:

bread's done
Back