Slipknot sues Burger King

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I always liked Demonoid Phenomenon. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Me too.

I actually read in the paper the other day that Slipknot is breaking up (or maybe they'll just stop making music for the time being) after a show in November.

[quote name='Trakan']Me too.

I actually read in the paper the other day that Slipknot is breaking up (or maybe they'll just stop making music for the time being) after a show in November.[/QUOTE]

(cough cough cough) ^^^^^^^^3 or 4 posts up :)

[quote name='Trakan']Living Dead Girl is a Rob Zombie song.

/Just saying.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k There's a difference?

Hmm - if the name isn't preceded by "DJ", then I'm totally lost. :D

[quote name='1modernboy']Oh please! Slipknot are only in it for the money. Coq Roq, on the other hand, are truly attempting to elevate today’s youth with the promise of “one kingdom under chicken fries.” :D[/QUOTE]
Nooooo! Trying to unite the lands into a monarchy. Or rather oligarchy since chicken fries is plural. But what if they all came from the same chicken? Could they still be considered separate.

Man, all of this uniting the kingdom reminds me of when I lived in China all those years ago. See this emperor was upset because we had so many different ways of speaking and writing...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']True, but I can't help but think that many of Zombie's fans just don't get the joke. They seem to take the gimmicks at face value. Not that you're one of those people, but they are out there.[/QUOTE]

Slipknot, Gwar, Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Kiss....All these guys used makeup and gimmicks but the first original guy to do this was the one and only ALICE COOPER! He's the man. I love that song 'I'm 18' and 'Billion Dollar Babies' and 'Schools Out!'

All those guys owe a debt to Alice Cooper.

BTW- All you people doing some fact checking will realize that Alice Cooper preceeded KISS by a good 4 years.

I have nothing against Slipknot. I noticed a lot of people hate them hear but I rather listen to Slipknot than any of that EMO Shit that they play on the fucking radio.

As for the Burger King band, I find it funny that the lead singer looks like he spent many hours in the gym. There is no way in hell he's eating the greasy, nasty, bad-for-your-health food that Burger King sells....No fucking way.

I think the commercials are funny, I like BK ads. I don't eat there, but I really enjoy their marketing.

Slipknot has released some decent stuff, their drummer and lead guitarist are pretty talented.

Slipknot are an absolutely horrible band that doesn't belong on this earth. They don't have a leg top stand on, as BK could simply argue that Coq Roq is parody, and therefore protect by the first amendment. Or they could call Mr. Bungle, Mushroomhead, or any of the various other bands that wore masks and played heavy music.

BK's marketing is pretty odd to say the least.

bread's done
Back