Slix's Ebay Shop

if you dont mind my asking, where'd you get your sealed Batman TAS complete series? im interested but i've heard theres alot of bootlegs out on the market

[quote name='masterchief2291']if you dont mind my asking, where'd you get your sealed Batman TAS complete series? im interested but i've heard theres alot of bootlegs out on the market[/QUOTE]

Ebay. Someone asked me to send them more pics, so they could check them out themselves. If you'd like, I can forward you the message. This person asked me to check if the "The Complete Animated Series" was spelled properly, because the bootlegs normally spell those wrong, and I gave it a look. The spelling on the package looks to be all correct and the outer wrapping has some kind of batman etching in it. It's still factory sealed (I think), but it has a couple of holes that came with it when it was shipped to me. The wrapping looks old, to say the least.

Let me know if you have any other questions. To be honest, that's all I know about it. I won it on ebay, but realized I would rather have money. :)

bread's done
Back