Slurpee Contest- Win a Nintendo WII

Baseball2g

CAGiversary!
When you buy 40oz. Slurpees, on certain cups there are codes on the bottom that when you enter you can possibly win free stuff. Right now you can win an Apple shuffle or AOL music something. don't care about that. Starting next month, September, is the movie contest, where you can win either movie tickets or a portable dvd player. But the best prize is in the last few months, a Nintendo Wii. They'll be giving out 711 Wii's from November 1st to January 31st. and 100 people will win a $70 Visa Gift Card. And on the website, there is a Buy 1, Get 1 free coupon for Slurpees. Use this link : https://slurpee.securepromotion.com/Main.asp. It's faster, plus I think they still haven't fixed the link on the Slurpee webpage.

[quote name='Stoneage']Man, I haven't had a Slurpee in.....a decade? Maybe more. Do they sell Heineken-flavored ones?[/QUOTE]

no.. but they do good with vodka or rum...

put the liquor in the freezer or your trip to sleven is wasted. cold liquor keeps the slurpee slurpified.

Man, the guy at 7-11 wouldn't take that coupon. He said too many people would just print out like 6 at a time and get a crapload of slurpees.

[quote name='BrieEyeball']Man, the guy at 7-11 wouldn't take that coupon. He said too many people would just print out like 6 at a time and get a crapload of slurpees.[/quote]
Huh? I know it's just a couple bucks, but I would have thrown a tissy fit, told him to go fuck himself and demanded the manager. What the hell is a register jockey at 7-11 denying a corporate coupon for? God, I hate the people in this country...

How the hell are you gonna get a manager at 7-11? There are usually only one or two guys in the store. Usually the owner himself will be there some of the time. Most are family run stores and even if they aren't, they owner's not coming in over a few dollars.

[quote name='depascal22']How the hell are you gonna get a manager at 7-11? There are usually only one or two guys in the store. Usually the owner himself will be there some of the time. Most are family run stores and even if they aren't, they owner's not coming in over a few dollars.[/quote]

Yeah, I have a SpeedPass for Exxon/Mobil stations so I know nothing of 7-11's except that every one I go in is disgustingly filthy...

I'm not going to install the "Coupon printer" at my work PC, but I am guessing that some stores do not have to accept certain coupons(participating stores only).

Either way, you sure would have told that "register jockey" how much better you are than him by telling him to F off, especially over something as important as you getting 2 slurpees for the price of one.

I also hate the people in this country. Nowhere else would people freak out over a slurpee coupon.

[quote name='tototheexplorer']Huh? I know it's just a couple bucks, but I would have thrown a tissy fit, told him to go fuck himself and demanded the manager. What the hell is a register jockey at 7-11 denying a corporate coupon for? God, I hate the people in this country...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wasn't about to freak out over not getting a free slurpee. Maybe if it was a coupon I hadn't printed at home I would have protested a bit more.

You idiots bitching over a fucking 7-11 coupon are just that stupid bitches. Some stores don't even take coupons like that. Sometimes they may be a franchise, and they wouldn't do it, other times its a district wide thing. If an employee says they can't take them, just calmy ask for a manager or assistant manager, and be nice. For fucks sake, working at 7-11 is a pain in the ass enough, but having to deal with assholes like you twerps. Believe me, I worked for them

[quote name='hufferstl'] Either way, you sure would have told that "register jockey" how much better you are than him by telling him to F off, especially over something as important as you getting 2 slurpees for the price of one.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA this paragraph made me lol

[quote name='stnkygrngo']put the liquor in the freezer or your trip to sleven is wasted. cold liquor keeps the slurpee slurpified.[/QUOTE]

GENIUS! Call me silly, but I never thought of that ahaha.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You idiots bitching over a fucking 7-11 coupon are just that stupid bitches. Some stores don't even take coupons like that. Sometimes they may be a franchise, and they wouldn't do it, other times its a district wide thing. If an employee says they can't take them, just calmy ask for a manager or assistant manager, and be nice. For fucks sake, working at 7-11 is a pain in the ass enough, but having to deal with assholes like you twerps. Believe me, I worked for them[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

bread's done
Back