Slurpee Rewards - Access 45

too bad i used about 400 points of slurpee flash drives, and 30 mp3 songs about 3 weeks ago. haha

still haven't gotten my assassins creed shirt, assassins creed poster, or my oakley glasses.

My ACB shirt was on the porch when I returned home traveling this evening. Looks pretty nice to me.
Also was browsing the Slurpee iPhone app and noticed a dropbox choice for Little Big Planet 2. :shock: & w00t!!!
BTW, Merry Christmas to all. :)

the site has a few new rewards including ringtones and wallpapers for killzone 3 and lbp2 so this they might start up a new reward contest with these games just thought i'd give everyone a heads up that follows this thread

[quote name='AnthonyG']the site has a few new rewards including ringtones and wallpapers for killzone 3 and lbp2 so this they might start up a new reward contest with these games just thought i'd give everyone a heads up that follows this thread[/QUOTE]

not only that but including kz3 map packs and lbp2 stickers! according here! http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/7elevenlbp2kz3.html I think I'll save now!

[quote name='Stimes']Has anybody been able to get facebook coins? It keeps saying I have to log into facebook even after I do it.[/QUOTE]

Try connecting with facebook at the top right.

I got all the free points thanks much sadly i don't think ill ever have enough for anything as my area as no 7-11 even if it did i probably wouldn't go much.

There are already placeholders for some of the in-game content that will be available. I don't think I'm getting either game, but if the point "prices" are right (says 10 points for the KZ3 map pack right now), I might have to convert some of my points into dollars. I did pretty well for myself selling the Morpheus armor from GoW3. Pretty much paid for my Slurpee habit at the time.

I need to start saving up, that Slurpee Sticker pack for LBP along with the strategy guide are calling to me. If only I would have gotten slurpee's more often when it was warm out, gonna feel weir getting a slurpee when there's snow on the ground.

Heh, just by going through the last couple of pages of this thread and checking out the Slurpee twitter page I managed to get enough points to get the LBP sticker pack without buying anything. Now I just hope I remember to actually get it when it comes out.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Here are five universal 2 point codes

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR[/QUOTE]Thanks for the codes. Only the 2nd and 4th worked for me, though, the rest were invalid.

[quote name='eugaet']Thanks for the codes. Only the 2nd and 4th worked for me, though, the rest were invalid.[/QUOTE]

Apparently they are multi-use codes so you may have used them. Here's another (I think)
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

thanks for the free codes have 10 points now so i'm getting the dynamic theme and HOME sackboy backpack when they are available to redeem hopefully there's more universal codes soon so i can get 6 more points and get the sticker pack as well then i'm done

[quote name='finsfan0210']Here are five universal 2 point codes

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR[/QUOTE]

Thanks for these, they all worked for me.

n/m about that... I just checked the junk folder and a 2nd e-mail was in it with the code... but it does look like people outside of the states can't redeem the codes...

There's a lot of stuff up on the Slurpee app for the Android (and I'm sure the iPhone one too) but I can't buy any of it yet...well the only one I've tried is the LBP2 dynamic theme and no go. I'm guessing the app has the items before hand and they're actually not available until they hit the official website?

Here are some codes From 3 point cups not sure if they are universal codes or not.

CVFT-ZQTT-FXBK
WNKQ-KBJP-JHDC
PLRJ-KTNH-XQGN
LBLR-RGDM-CFGV

[quote name='SilkyPawz']Here are some codes From 3 point cups not sure if they are universal codes or not.

CVFT-ZQTT-FXBK
WNKQ-KBJP-JHDC
PLRJ-KTNH-XQGN
LBLR-RGDM-CFGV[/QUOTE]Thanks, but all return 'invalid code' for me.

[quote name='SilkyPawz']:cry: sawwyy[/QUOTE]

Cup codes are never universal codes. No need to post them here unless you haven't used itself and you're giving it away to the first lucky person to grab it.

Grabbed the Killzone LBP Costume Pack and the 2 Standard LBP Themes but the codes aren't working yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back