Slurpee Rewards - Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC

What's the best way to get slurpee points? I'd like this game but I don't want to buy 40 slurpees. Looks like I have 10 points from something before, I think someone was handing out codes a while back. I've not bought a slurpee in about 5 years though.

The $2.49 Thor cups have 5 points each. I just grabbed a couple and redeemed. Not sure if it's a download or physical disc yet.
Strangely, though I needed 40 points before I could buy it, they only deducted 10 points from my account. Wonder if they'll fix that later or not.

edit : It's a digital download code for the Atari website. So forget a 360 or PS3 version coming soon. But on the other hand, they probably won't run out quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I saw the item on their page and decided to buy it (since it was only 40 points), but nowhere during the order does it specify that the item is a digital download code. When I got my PC copy of Medal of Honor back in October they actually mailed me a physical copy of the game, not a download code.

This sucks. I'm going to contact Slurpee and see if I can get my points refunded.

[quote name='Decker'] Strangely, though I needed 40 points before I could buy it, they only deducted 10 points from my account. Wonder if they'll fix that later or not.[/QUOTE]

Only 10, huh? That's really tempting to try out.

Anyone else buy and only get 10 deducted?

[quote name='goMaki']Only 10, huh? That's really tempting to try out.

Anyone else buy and only get 10 deducted?[/QUOTE]

They took 40 out of mine.

[quote name='goMaki']Only 10, huh? That's really tempting to try out.

Anyone else buy and only get 10 deducted?[/QUOTE]
They fixed it. I used to show 30 in my account after the purchase, now I show none. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

bread's done
Back