Slurpee Rewards, Winner Selling 360 Arcade Games

Reno Takamiya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have won the Ms. Splosion Man  The Maw Aqua Fable Heroes Wreckateer Xbox 360 Arcade games from Slurpee rewards. However I have no way of redeeming them. I do have a 360 however it's the old arcade model with no built in wi-fi and I never got around to purchasing a Router for it. 

I have a Amazon account and I'm willing to go for Amazon credit. However I know the games are old and I'm not looking for a lot in return. Just leave an offer and whichever game you want, if you want any. 

The arcade games are in the form of digital codes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps we can trade? Check my Trade List in my Sig. I am interested in Fable Heroes.
I'm willing to do a trade however like I said I have no way of redeeming 360 stuff I also don't have a Steam account or a great PC.

Do you happen to have any PSN games?

Fable Heroes seems to run for 9.99 from what I've seen on Microsoft's website.

Well I cant seem to find any PSN codes. The only thing I could try to get is the PS1 Games Twisted Metal,Destruction Derby,or Warhawk? From that PS Home promotion but I am sure you have them.

Well I cant seem to find any PSN codes. The only thing I could try to get is the PS1 Games Twisted Metal,Destruction Derby,or Warhawk? From that PS Home promotion but I am sure you have them.
It's your lucky day, I have none of them. Nor have I played any of them.

bread's done
Back