Smack Talk (360) $10 at CircuitCity

[quote name='Dinosauce']Movie Quotes? nah, I want to have "The Price is Right" failure noise on here :D[/QUOTE]

Oh man! You stole my idea! :lol:

Seriously.

[quote name='AdamTrusty']Does anyone know if this would work with the wireless mic?
Maybe a stupid question , I dunno[/QUOTE]

It doesn't unfortunately. The controller will recognize it as a headset and the wireless headset will go to the next player.

As a professional griefer, I have had and loved this device for a long time. Tired of bending down and switching between multiple soundboards, leaning your headset against the speakers? Well I sure was, but then Game Dr's Smacktalk 360 saved the day.

I had experimented with several clips, some even mentioned on here. My personal favorites are:

Shao Kahn - It's official, you suck. People get so pissed at this, especially when they win. 90 percent of them have no idea what it is and just think that you are saying the same thing over and over again..which is the idea.

Price is right you lose sound - the sound quality over live unfortunately takes the edge off of this, it didn't work too well.

T-Rex from Orgazmo - "Come on Nah!, Fudge Me!!" Another favorite of mine, always garners a good reaction from teammates.

Super Mario Bros death jingle - play this one after you frag someone..on that note, actually taking several soundbites from Mario 1 can be great fun depending on how creative you can get.

The limits of live's voice chat ability makes any music that is more than a midi sound like crap, so you are pretty much limited to voices, but it sure was fun..until my damn cats chewed up my live headset and I went wireless. Now I'm back to reading passages from the great gatsby during MP on halo 2. Thanks Kaufman!

[quote name='sonicdescent']It doesn't unfortunately. The controller will recognize it as a headset and the wireless headset will go to the next player.

As a professional griefer, I have had and loved this device for a long time. Tired of bending down and switching between multiple soundboards, leaning your headset against the speakers? Well I sure was, but then Game Dr's Smacktalk 360 saved the day.

I had experimented with several clips, some even mentioned on here. My personal favorites are:

Shao Kahn - It's official, you suck. People get so pissed at this, especially when they win. 90 percent of them have no idea what it is and just think that you are saying the same thing over and over again..which is the idea.

Price is right you lose sound - the sound quality over live unfortunately takes the edge off of this, it didn't work too well.

T-Rex from Orgazmo - "Come on Nah!, Fudge Me!!" Another favorite of mine, always garners a good reaction from teammates.

Super Mario Bros death jingle - play this one after you frag someone..on that note, actually taking several soundbites from Mario 1 can be great fun depending on how creative you can get.

The limits of live's voice chat ability makes any music that is more than a midi sound like crap, so you are pretty much limited to voices, but it sure was fun..until my damn cats chewed up my live headset and I went wireless. Now I'm back to reading passages from the great gatsby during MP on halo 2. Thanks Kaufman![/QUOTE]
I never thought it was possible for a griefer to make me not dislike him, but from the mutual Shao Khan love (especially for that particular clip) to the Kaufman reference at the end, I want to be in a game with this guy.

Also, the possibility of using the coin sound from Mario 1 makes me think of some guy hitting the button 10 times to simulate the 10 coin block.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I never thought it was possible for a griefer to make me not dislike him, but from the mutual Shao Khan love (especially for that particular clip) to the Kaufman reference at the end, I want to be in a game with this guy.

Also, the possibility of using the coin sound from Mario 1 makes me think of some guy hitting the button 10 times to simulate the 10 coin block.[/QUOTE]

tonyclifton0kf.jpg

He is the godfather of modern griefing :)

I picked this thing up, its pretty cheap, but pretty cool. Not worth the $30 price, but $10 is good. I put on "Fergalicious Def" for everytime I kill someone. Also, I put a couple of clips from Phone Booth on it.

haha I just got this yesterday, and it's pretty fun to use. Although I tested it out by recording a voice message, and it had some static, but clear enough to hear arnold saying "I'm not deaf, you idiot!"

And yeah it does annoy people. its great. my rep hasn't dropped yet. Although my NHL 2k7 reputation is waining, not because of my usage of this product.

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']I saw this and thought it had been more expensive... I kind of want it just for some Army of Darkness lines during Perfect Dark Zero, "This, is my Boomstick!"[/quote]

Sounds like Duke Nukem. :)

bread's done
Back