Smallville Season 1 and 2 $13.72 each Walmart YMMV

How long did the sale last? Cause all I know is that last week. (or what seemed like it) :roll: The tag said that set was indeed $13- $15, but none of the Wal-Marts in my area had them. I checked 'em everyday until today. I finally found it, but the "Sale" conviently had ended. :bomb:

Just the night before, I had checked their website, and it said that set was $19.98, so that's what I expected to find in the store, not $45. So, I asked the clerks why, and they gave me some line about not being able to price match their own website, let alone other Wal-marts. :error:C'mon, what kinda "Mega-powerful" store can't even honor the prices of other stores in their chain let alone their OWN WEBSITE? :bs:
I even brought up the point that it was very suspicious that all during the "sale", that set was NEVER on the shelf. Yet, when the "sale" was over. A whole boatload of them magicially appeared on the shelf. :argue: The clerks also basically told me that since I found it for less on their website, order it from there.
Wait a minute? #-o I thought the clerks were supposed to encourage people to buy from their store, not tell them if you can find it cheaper elsewhere. Get it from there.
And to think I was going to buy an Xbox from them. Not anymore! :twoguns:

I would of asked for a manager if I were you. This whole thing sounds like BS to me indeed.

(Hell, I would still go back and bitch... demand for those boxsets for $13ish.. they screwed you out of a deal. Don't sit around cry about it and expect us to feel sorry for you - TAKE ACTION AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT DAMN IT)

[quote name='Demolition Man']I would of asked for a manager if I were you. This whole thing sounds like BS to me indeed.

(Hell, I would still go back and bitch... demand for those boxsets for $13ish.. they screwed you out of a deal. Don't sit around cry about it and expect us to feel sorry for you - TAKE ACTION AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT DAMN IT)[/QUOTE]

Can I REALLY do that? :bouncy: They wouldn't call security on me, and ban me? Or even give me "metal bracelets" for the trouble? :whistle2:# And If I can, what exactly do I say? What points do I bring up? :cool:
My Father used to work at a different store in that chain, but he NEVER saw, or heard about any like that happening. So, to him. They're really cool. :cold:

Just tell the manager that the store was out of stock during the sale and that they got them back in AFTER the sale ended. Enforce in on that you came in EVERY DAY looking for it during the sale as well. They won't ban you or anything - worst thing that they'll do is shoot you down but at least you TRIED. Emphasis also on that you just want to get it for the sale price that it was at. Nothing more nothing less.

Good luck.

I've seen a few episodes of this show and from what I've seen it's pretty good. I wouldn't mind picking up the first two seasons at that price.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I've seen a few episodes of this show and from what I've seen it's pretty good. I wouldn't mind picking up the first two seasons at that price.[/QUOTE]

The second half of Season 2 is great and is well worth watching. Too bad they couldn't continue the trend of keeping the show at *THAT* level.

still going on in Nashville, TN

Awesome deal for these. Target sells Season 1 for 55.00 FYI

Also, be sure to watch the 100th episode this coming Thurs. It's going to be the best episode of the series and if you've never seen it, maybe it could inspire you to watch the show.

[quote name='mntdewzee']anyone else find this deal in store?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='RandyTsai']can anyone confirm this in CA.?[/QUOTE]

I went to the target in Watsonville, CA today and they were at $44.99.

I went to Wal-Mart today to get Batman TAS and I forgot to check for Smallville. :roll:
It's fine I guess, since I shouldn't be spending too much money right now.

god I am soo stupid, i got seasons one and 2 at gamestop during b2g1 free (got seasons 1 and 2 and niptuck season 2 for about $18 per season after discounts) but they are used and i could have had these new for $13~!!!

ouch

[quote name='dracula']god I am soo stupid, i got seasons one and 2 at gamestop during b2g1 free (got seasons 1 and 2 and niptuck season 2 for about $18 per season after discounts) but they are used and i could have had these new for $13~!!!

ouch[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking this deal is over anyway.

bread's done
Back