Smallville Seasons $14.88 @ Walmart YMMV

huvabut

CAGiversary!
Last night saw seasons 1 and 4 on sale for $14.88 (or something like that). 5th season was still full price. They didn't have season 2 or 3. Walmart.com shows them all at regular price so it's YMMV.

If you've never seen the show the first season blows pretty hard with it's monster of the week premiss, but they get better after that.

if any cags could pick these seasons up i would greatly appreciate it! i will pay everything plus 5 for every season thanks guys!

just needs seasons 2-4

Hey, I went to Wal-Mart today and they do indeed have the sets for $14.88. They only had seasons 1, 4, and 5 at mine (Brea, CA) though. :hot: Season 5 is regular price. Seasons 1 and 4 were $14.88, but they were out of stock on Season 4 (at my store). So I ended up only getting Season 1. Still a great deal though! Thanks for the info.

Camera phone proof: http://www.asian-stuff.com/temp_images/smallville_price.jpg

[quote name='RyanFrost']Hey, I went to Wal-Mart today and they do indeed have the sets for $14.88. They only had seasons 1, 4, and 5 at mine (Brea, CA) though. :hot: Season 5 is regular price. Seasons 1 and 4 were $14.88, but they were out of stock on Season 4 (at my store). So I ended up only getting Season 1. Still a great deal though! Thanks for the info.

Camera phone proof: http://www.asian-stuff.com/temp_images/smallville_price.jpg[/QUOTE]

are you talking about the walmart on imperial highway? if you are, how much more of season 2 and 3 do they have? Thanks in advance.

EDIT
nm its 1 AND 4. I thought it was 1 thru 4.

[quote name='RandyTsai']are you talking about the walmart on imperial highway[/quote]
Yeah, that was the one I was talking about. Hi neighbor. :bouncy:

My Wal-Mart in Washington State had only seasons 1 and 4 on sale. They had 5 at regular price. They also had a display of DVD seasons of Malcom in the Middle, Arrested Development s1 and 2, Simpsons s2 and 3, In Living Color, and MASH. These were going for about $20.

[quote name='mcchris_the_pirate']Each season has about 20-22 episodes on them...I already have them all!! Gotta love Smallville[/quote]you mean Kristen Kreuk :drool:

Just letting you all know my local Wal-Mart had Season 1 and 4 for $14.88, along with:

Robot Chicken Season 1 $14.88

Great deal on that as well. Its too bad I already own all 3 of these boxsets. But I didnt really overpay for any excpet Smallville Season 4. >.<

Paid $39.99 for that.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Just letting you all know my local Wal-Mart had Season 1 and 4 for $14.88, along with:

Robot Chicken Season 1 $14.88

Great deal on that as well. Its too bad I already own all 3 of these boxsets. But I didnt really overpay for any excpet Smallville Season 4. >.<

Paid $39.99 for that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, if Walmart prices weren't so damn YMMV that price on Robot Chicken would deserve its own thread. That having been said, I know I'll at least give my local Walmart a shot on the off chance they have the deal as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit- Also, thanks for the Ali Larter signature, I've had the hots for her since The House on Haunted Hill. I'm glad to see that she's back in the spotlight now with Heroes.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']lol. Same.

Its just too bad that heroes comes on the same time as WWE RAW. The one show I always watch. :([/QUOTE]

Then in January, 24 is added to the mix.

yep. Thank god for dvd box sets.

I have refused to watch 24 on tv because I never want to miss an episode, and theres always the , dang I need to know what happens and cant wait a week factor.

So I'll most likely be doing the same with Heroes.

I'm a big fan of the first 2 seasons of Smallville, lately it has gotten stale. I love Heroes though. I know we have only seen 3 episodes, but is seems like a much better series than Smallville is currently.

Grabbed season 1 and 4 earlier today. Nothing on 2 and 3 - I think I'm going to head out a bit later and check out another walmart. If I find any I'll be sure to buy a few to sell to whoever wants it at sale price + shipping.

Picked up Season 4 for $14.88. Thanks OP. For Tampa Bay CAGs, it was at the Oldsmar Super Wal-Mart.

I'll have to go hunt down season 4 for $14.88, that can't be beat. I'll wait for DeepDiscountDVDs annual sale to get season 5.

Saw tags for s1 and s4 at the WalMart Super Center on 50 by Alafaya (UCF area) in Orlando, FL. Both spots were empty. At least I'm not pissed that I may have missed out on a cheap s3 which I need.

The Wal-Mart back home had Season 4 and 5 in their store. 4 was $14.88, but 5 was full price. (Because it only recently came out.) I haven't checked at the two Wal-Marts here in town.

EDIT: I also saw (and picked up) season 3 and season 4 of Futurama for $19.96 each.

I ordered season 1/2/3 from familyvideo for $15.XX each and i'll pickup S4 today as soon as possible. I'll wait for DDD 20% to get S5 & 6.

[quote name='ofacto']Familyvideo.com has seasons 1-3 for around $20 each. Use NEWMEM96 to receive a $5.00 discount (only works for new members):

http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/adva...&whatText=smallville&title=smallville&person=

I picked up season 2 & 3 since I could not find those at any Walmart in my area.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. I tried looking for season 2 and 3 for fellow cags but found nothing. By using the coupon code both seasons come out to be around the same price shipped as they would be if they were on sale after tax.

bread's done
Back