Smart Clothing Shoppers, I need your help! ><

abcme

CAGiversary!
ya... It's summer time, and there's nothing more important than getting ur back to school clothes.

now, I have the shopping IQ of an 8 year old, cuz I always goto the mall during the wrong time when everything is freakin expensive!

so.. does anybody know of online coupons or sales that clothing stores are gonna have?

I prefer wearing American Eagle, Aeropostle, Anchor Blue, that type of stuff. Suggest me some other shops too cuz my fasion IQ is also kinda low =P

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']that is some of the gayest clothes ive ever seen... poor misdirected youth...:roll:[/QUOTE]

poor, misdirected use of the word

Nothing wrong with looking good.

Well you can start out by checking out their clearance stuff(spring wear), then during the 1st week of august is the time to start buying some of the fall merch which is usually on sale.

Also Macy's has lots of good clothing on sale all the time (Blue Marlin, Guess, DKNY, etc). Check their sales racks and you won't be disappointed.

Try out an Old Navy, they have good prices and some nice clothes, I found some hardcore deals there, a deacent jacket for $15 and some nice pants for $3.97. Nice clothes for a good price, and they are even part of the GAP Company!

[quote name='DMFunk']Try out an Old Navy, they have good prices and some nice clothes, I found some hardcore deals there, a deacent jacket for $15 and some nice pants for $3.97. Nice clothes for a good price, and they are even part of the GAP Company![/QUOTE]

i check the clearance part of old navy and sometimes find shirts for 4 dollars or i would just go to the outlets. the last time i went to the gap outlet i found some shirts for 5 dollars each.

Check Kohls clearance or sales racks (I am a confessed Kohl's addict, best clothes for best prices hands down. Just never buy anything there at the regular price.)

Also Check out Fashion Bug on the weekends they have some great sales like 50-60% off majority of stock or buy one get one for $1 etc....

If you have to hit the mall you can usually find good deals in the major stoeres such as Sears, J.C. Penny's, etc so you don't actually have to go into the mall itself.

I don't reccomend buying clothes online because you never know what size scales they use, or what clothes really look like until you get them.

go to -----------> ROSS

[quote name='abcme']ya... It's summer time, and there's nothing more important than getting ur back to school clothes.

now, I have the shopping IQ of an 8 year old, cuz I always goto the mall during the wrong time when everything is freakin expensive!

so.. does anybody know of online coupons or sales that clothing stores are gonna have?

I prefer wearing American Eagle, Aeropostle, Anchor Blue, that type of stuff. Suggest me some other shops too cuz my fasion IQ is also kinda low =P[/QUOTE]

[quote name='leeloo1977']
Also Check out Fashion Bug on the weekends they have some great sales like 50-60% off majority of stock or buy one get one for $1 etc....[/QUOTE]

Isn't that a store for fat chicks and teenage girls on the plus side?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']that is some of the gayest clothes ive ever seen... poor misdirected youth...:roll:[/QUOTE]

SAY WHAAA!?!?!?!?!

well, I did say I have a low fasion IQ.

why you so harsh on me huh?? you emo kid!!

jk =P

but you EMO KID!

Well, now would be the time to get summer clothes. Look online for an outlet mall near you, they normally will have some pretty good stores and they will be getting rid of their summer clothes about now. Usually if you hit the stores a month before the end of a season they will be getting rid of that season, and it is a great time to get stuff for below 50% off the original price.

Go to Footlocker and buy their 5 for $19.99 colored tees. Just get a couple of them and match with whatever shoes you got to match with it. Oh yeah, throw in a hat if you can (like me). Always look good for cheap too :)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Go to Footlocker and buy their 5 for $19.99 colored tees. Just get a couple of them and match with whatever shoes you got to match with it. Oh yeah, throw in a hat if you can (like me). Always look good for cheap too :)[/QUOTE]

nice, that's what I like.

Plain..

do high skoolers wear designer clothes?

see.. I'd love to wear designer clothes but I don't think that kinda stuff is too welcomed in school. I might wear it out, but probably not to school

as for the season thing, would it be too late to get summer clothes in august?

[quote name='abcme']nice, that's what I like.

Plain..

see.. I'd love to wear designer clothes but I don't think that kinda stuff is too welcomed in school. I might wear it out, but probably not to school

as for the season thing, would it be too late to get summer clothes in august?[/QUOTE]

It ain't plain, you just gotta know how to wear it. Like I sometimes have a blue tee under a white tee, or maybe a tall white tee under a blue tee or whatever colro I feel like wearing. Oh yeah, you can't have these tees fit you, they gotta be loose (or at least that's how I like em).

like everyone else i second the outlets you can find some sick stuff for cheap prices..i went to an outlet in VA and was surprised to see some nice dress shirts from BR at sale prices..

well depends when i was in HS you dress to whatever you like

anytime of summer is great to buy clothes...

I would go to outlets to buy clothes but they are just too far away. 30 mins drive is way too far!

[quote name='abcme']nice, that's what I like.

Plain..

as for the season thing, would it be too late to get summer clothes in august?[/QUOTE]
So your going to be a freshman right?
Just wear whatever you like, fuck everyone else.

I also recommend the 5 for $20 t-shirts. They also have some polo shirts deals at footlocker.

[quote name='DT778']So your going to be a freshman right?

I also recommend the 5 for $20 t-shirts. They also have some polo shirts deals at footlocker.[/QUOTE]

Yea those polos are really nice!

[quote name='DT778']So your going to be a freshman right?

I also recommend the 5 for $20 t-shirts. They also have some polo shirts deals at footlocker.[/QUOTE]

lol, I'm gonna be a senior actually, but I look like an under classman.

ya, I'm actually trying to find stuff that I like.. I used to sag and stuff, but now I find it utterly ghetto. for me at least. so now I keep my pants at a moderate looseness.

don't worry, I'll be expressing myself... in a way, cuz I don't like sudden changes in clothing.

Haha I work at Hollister and American Eagle... no sales right now since we just got everything out... I'd wait as soon as possible to back to school though because that's when they'll lower thr prices just a bit.

bread's done
Back